Ch.1 : A normal not so normal day

"Get outta our sight you Bitch"...."It was our greatest mistake to have not killed you the day you were born".....and the abuse just goes on as Rose lies on the ground covered in glass pieces from a broken bottle which her dad had thrown at her a few minutes ago in sheer rage when she knocked down a flower vase by mistake trying to go to the other room while turning her wheelchair. Blood seeped out her arms staining her sleeves and tear ran down staining her face. Oh how she wished she could have faught back....but it would only ruin things more as she can't get physical or run away...she would have ages back if it was possible. Five years back when she was 10...she remembers the day so well...a dog in the middle of the road..a car rushing in full speed..*crash*......sounds..people screaming....blood...darkness. Thinking of that terrible day ran shivers down her spine even now. She was once a happy kid..always laughing..she did it now too but that time it was a real one..now it's all fake. Everything changed after that day. Her friends left her since she couldn't play anymore, her parents changed thinking of her as a burden, she was all alone...or that's what she thought...but only if she knew it was gonna change soon..for the good to be added.

"I'm s-sorry....please...don't..", Rose pleaded trying to sit up on her hands..but her little weak body gives up as she crashes down again. Her parents scoff at her rolling her eyes. "Let's just not waste our time anymore than we have already ", says Pip's mother as she scoffs and rolls her eyes at Pip. "You're right honey. Let's not waste more time on this worthless excuse of a daughter", says her dad as they leave the house not giving a glance back at their daughter.

Rose pushes herself hard of the ground and with the support of the wall and crawls back into her wheelchair. She went back to her room and cleaned her wounds, covering them with bandages. It was time to leave for her internship in the Stark Industries, the only good thing that happens to her every day as she gets to build so many cool stuffs. Rose puts on her jacket to cover the bandages and she leaves her house wishing once again that only if it was possible to leave this place forever.