Ch.16 : I-Is he angry

In between Tony and Rose's sweet moment came in Loki with a steaming bowl of hot soup and dumplings. "Sorry to interrupt this sweet moment but our dear little flower needs to have some good food to go all healthy and happy again", said Loki. The sight of the hot food and the delicious smell was enough for Rose to flow down a river of saliva from her mouth. "Damn....wish I was this lucky for someone to cook me food. You're super lucky Rose I'm telling ya...this mean man doesn't even bring a glass of water for anyone else", whispered Tony to Rose as they both chuckled. "Did you both day something", asked Loki with his eyebrows raised which was followed by a "Nothing" said in unison by Tony and Rose as they broke into giggles again. "Now open your mouth little one.", said Loki in a very soft and gentle tone as he brought a spoon to Rose's mouth. Gulping down the soup Rose said, "I am sorry Loki. I-I shouldn't have made you so worried for me....I-I didn't want to". She felt a pair of hands gently resting on hers. "You don't have to be sorry dear...it wasn't your fault...nothing was..it was all those two people who even date to call them your parents....but don't worry anymore...Nat has gone to take care of them...and Lady Natasha is a different person when someone hurts her loved ones.", said Loki...the last part of his speech dressed in pure hatred and anger....but a hint of relief when he spoke about Nat. This made Rose look at Tony."W-Will Nat...", Rose asked in hesitance. "She won't kill them....but honey...please don't support them if they are sent to jail just cause they are your parents. They don't deserve the title. I beg you sweetheart... don't.", said Tony...and he was right. But was it that easy to forget the two people you considered your parents for all these years of your lives, though Rose....am I being selfish ?? Were her first thoughts.

"W-where is B-bucky ?", asked Rose after keeping note of him not coming in to meet her yet. In these months she had created a special bond with him..he was like the elder brother she never had....Peter and Pietro being the ones to lighten her mood and Bucky being the one to understand why her mood needed to be lightened...they four were a brother sister group everyone probably wished for. Tony and Loki looked at each other as they cleared their throat. "I-Is he angry with me", asked Rose. "No no sweetheart he isn't angry....he is..well upset...", said Tony. "He is upset that he was not able to make you trust him enough to tell him about your problems....and....your scars reminded him of his time in Hydra....he just needs some time yk...I bet he will be back to normal soon", said Loki placing a hand of assurance on Rose's shoulders. Rose clicked her tongue against the rough of her mouth at the thought of Bucky...she didn't like seeing him gloomy. "Shall we move out ?", asked Tony as the other two nodded their heads in agreement. Tony slowly took Rose from the bed in his gentle arms and placed her in her wheelchair as they wheeled her out of the medbay.