Ch.14 : Unbelievable

Bringing Rose to the medbay he rested her fragile sleeping body on the bed for doctors to come and check on her. Pressing a soft kiss on her forehead he held her hands and finally let his emotions out. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "I am so so so sorry sweetheart...it's been such a long time since you are coming for the Internship and I couldn't even understand what you were going through. I am so sorry love", apologized Tony repeatedly. He was so engrossed in ranting sorries that he didn't notice the avengers entering the medbay

On the other hand the rest of the avengers got a call from Friday wanting them at the penthouse. On arriving Bruce asked " What happened Friday..is there an attack". "Mr. Stark would appreciate your presence in the medbay.", "Did something happen to him", questioned Bucky..worry lacing his voice. "Not him....it's Rose", said Friday as all the avengers felt their hearts skip a beat. Without wasting a single second they all rushed to the medbay only to find Rose laying unconscious on a bed with Tony crying and holding onto her hands whispering apologies.

Rushing towards Tony and Rose , panick was evident in them. "Tony what happened ", said Steve. "S-Steve....g-guys...look what they did to her ", stuttered Tony as he grabbed Nat and Wanda's hands and brought all of the close to where Rose laid. As he gently pulled her sleeves up the avengers could not believe the sight. Rose's arms were littered with numerous wounds and scars. There were new ,old, dry and raw ones. Blood still seeping from a few. There were cigarette burns and glass pieces still embedded in her tender skin. Tony again sat on his chair with a thump as he caressed her hands. "She has been coming here for almost half a year and I had no fucking clue about it", sobbed out Tony. Each and everyone of them felt guilty. It was hard for them to speak even a word but still Loki and Steve tried consoling Tony. Bucky took a few steps back leaning on the wall as the scars on Rose reminded him of the times he was tortured by Hydra as Bruce laid a hand to support. "Who ?" , asked Vision...still in a daze of sorrow and guilt. On not receiving any answer Wanda asked again in a shaky voice, "Tony.....who?". "H-her parents", was all Tony said and the avengers found themselves entering a new state of shock, grief and anger. "W-What", Thor said not believing his ears. "H-how could", said Loki. "To their own child ", said Steve rubbing a hand over his face trying to calm his fatigue. Pietro and Peter both went to the other side of Rose holding her other hand. "Why didn't you tell us", asked Pietro. "Why did you go through this all alone", said Peter, both their faces getting stained by tears. Between all this stood Nat....deathly quite...too quite....as if she was planning. Her face showing no emotions but her eyes burning with anger and revenge. Suddenly Nat spoke, " Friday send me her parents' location ". With one look at Rose's face and a squeeze to her cold limp feet she set off. "What are you gonna do Nat", asked Clint, his voice hoarse from trying to stop back tears.  "Kill them", she replied with no emotions...no remorse....no empathy...just pure hatred and anger. "Not before bringing them in front of us", said Steve taking evryone by surprise as he wasn't one for violence most if the time. With a quick nod of her head Nat left the room as the others turned back to take one last look at Rose's face before the doctors shooed them out of the cabin.

Before closing the doors Tony took one last look at Rose promising himself and her to rain hellfire on her parents...to never let anything ever happen to her again....to make sure Rose gets her revenge on her parents...to make their lives a living hell for what they did to her. Now all he felt was anger. Oh what shits Rose's parents have to go through now