Chapter 3

"Lia, Tell me how were you, how was your married life and what happened", Leah asked me after we were served lunch.

"It's a long story Leah", I told her.

"I'm not just your friend but your sister too, so don't ever repeat these words again to me okay", Leah said and hold my hand. Just like she use to when we were kids.

"Okay if you want to hear everything, get comfortable", I said with a sad smile.

She sat with an intense look on her face and waited for me to start the story.

"So let's start from the beginning then", I said and told her everything thing from the day of marriage till today.

My best days, my least favourite days, worst days which were a lot, well let me think of it I only have worst memories from Scott's. But all my memories were started as bad to worst even I didn't have a honey moon. I got intimate with Ryan only thrice, and that was because he came in drunk and next day , he was back to old self.

Leah was silent after hearing all this, I have no idea what she was thinking but I'm really worried now.

"Say something please you are making me worried" I said to her.

"What you want me to say Lia, that why you didn't called anyone", She said, "Or.......".

"Ladies and gentlemen we have arrived our destination please fasten your seat belts", Pilot said.

"We will talk about this later and you are back now but not off the hook", She said as we both fasten our seatbelts. We landed and took our hand bags, my body guards took all the other stuff which were nothing and we sat in the white Rolls Royce. My brother can be really extra sometimes. he have send two cars full of bodyguards for our safety.

We were at the private airport or more like our family airport. I could see my other brother's jet here, and mine was already kept near that. We drove towards our destination it was a 20 min drive. We have some refreshments in the car but I only drink some water. I was nervous to meet with everyone. I don't know how they will react or what they will say to me.

"It's alright don't get nervous they are excited to meet with you Lia", Leah said.

"I don't know, When I left it was not on the best note", I told her. And it was true, I fought with everyone and to go with Ryan, but I hurt My twin the most we have never fought, always stood next to each other but my one decision was all to break everything.

"No one is blaming you, we have our princess back, that's all it matters". Leah said.

We reach to our mansion entrance, and a large black metallic gate was stopping us from entering, it opened slowly all our cars drive slowly inside, nothing has changed here it was just like I have left yesterday. Both sides of driveway was beautiful green grass and after 500 meters the tree line was standing tall and high, mom always like privacy and greenery , and we have huge estate, and our father also like to keep us all safe but he loves mom more so before getting married he have started planting trees around the estate and now we have a huge jungle too.

At the end of driveway you can see a big mansion coming in view, the fountain in front of that looks beautiful as ever. I see nothing has changed here, dad has kept everything like it was. Our car stopped in front and someone opened door for me, I took a deep breath and got out. I see some of the maids standing there to greet us I passed them a smile. I walk inside the house and saw mom standing there with my twin.

I stopped and stood where I was wait for her reaction, I don't know what she would do now. She will shout or give me a slap, I was waiting for her reaction. she moved towards me I waited for a slap at least. but I was shock as she pulled me in for a hug.