Chapter 5

Three years ago

It's been only a week, since I married to Ryan we didn't go for honeymoon and we and a small registered marriage . He was really busy from sometime, we don't eat together much but I understand him being the CEO of the company. House helpers are also hostile with me, well Its natural I'm their boss's wife. And I was only here for like a week they need to adjust with me being here.

I was getting ready Ryan has given me all the clothing's and luxuries items to use. He take good care of me but we have not spend any time together. He even gave me a different room so I can get comfortable before we get together in same room. I was waiting for him today, we are going for a dinner tonight I was excited today.

I was ready and waiting for him it was already 7 but there was no sign of Ryan. I called him but there was no answer. I waited for more time was no more hungry. I waited for almost four hours when he came home.

"Ryan where were you I was waiting are you alright", I asked with concern.

"I'm fine, I was busy and had dinner I'm going to sleep now", he said and left.

I was divested by this he didn't even look at me and left. I didn't had anything for dinner and went to sleep. I didn't know this was the starting of all the bad thinks.

-----------------------------------------------

One month after marriage

This was the first time I'm going to meet with the Scott's. Ryan was busy from some time he didn't really spend time with me but that was fine as long he loves me. I dressed up in something casual and classy. wore some diamond earrings I didn't put any necklace but a bracelet.

"Let's go we need to leave now so we can reach there by dinner time", Ryan said. But he didn't said anything after looking at me no compliments.

We went inside our car and our driver took us to our destination. It took us an hour to reach there but it was a pleasant night, but not a great ride Ryan was not interested in talking much so I got bored. As we reached there a butler opened the door and let us in. We walked in when Ryan's mother and sister welcomed us.

"Oh my baby how are you", mother said.

"Brother are you not eating", his sister asked.

"I'm fine. Mom this is Natalia my wife, Natalia this is my mom and sister", Ryan said.

"Hello it's so nice to meet you", I said.

"Nice to meet you darling let's go have dinner everyone is waiting for you guys", Mother said. "I'm Valentina and this is my daughter Evaline".

We all went inside in dining area, as we enter there were three men and a women already seated there. I know one of them was Ryan's father and one was his grandfather and his grandmother but other one I have no idea, he was a young guy almost Ryan's age.

"Hello dad, grandpa, grandma and Felix, this is my wife Natalia", Ryan introduced me.

"Oh my grandson has a really beautiful wife", his grandmother said " hello, darling come have a seat beside me", She said with a welcoming smile, I walk towards her with Ryan. I took seat next to her.

"Well welcome to our family Natalia", Ryan's father said.

"Thank you Mr. Scott", I said.

"Call me dad and no need to be so formal you are family", he said and I smile and nodded my head.

"Natalia you are our family now don't address us by names just greet us normally", Grandpa said.

"So Natalia tell us about yourself", dad asked.

"I met with Ryan In university and after that we kind of got acquaintance and then he proposed me for marriage, I'm master's in business", I said.

"What about your family", Grandma said.

"I'm an orphan only people in orphanage were the once I know", I said she gave me a sad smile but dropped the topic.

We all had our dinner everyone was friendly and we all were chatting happily. I believed that they have excepted me with open arms but I was wrong not all of them were fine with me.

________________________________

Two months after dinner with family

It's been two months Ryan and I have gone to a couple of dates and some events but nothing more everything was looking fine now. I got a call from Valentina, she invited me for tea. I was in my car going their right now. As I reached their I found out that only Valentina and Evaline were here and other were gone out.

"Hello mom, Evaline how are you both", I said with a smile.

"Shut up you brat", Mom said.

"Mom did I do something wrong", I asked her.

"Look Natalia it's nothing personal but you are not a wife material for Ryan's family", Evaline said.

"Eva, you put it simple way, so here's the thing let me get this simple for you. Natalia you have no background, no family, no class even you don't bring money to our family so let's be simple give Ryan a divorce in two months or you will regret even marring here", mom said and left with Evaline.

I stood still didn't know what to say that time I thought they liked me but I was wrong.

________________________________

One month after Incident

I didn't forget the talk I had with Valentina, I didn't said anything to Ryan, but I know it will be impossible to tell him everything. I was having tea when my phone ring. I checked and It was Ryan.

"Natalia get ready I'll send a driver come with him", Ryan said and I said an okay and got ready in casual wear because he said it was some business.

I got in the car and driver took me to the destination. As we stopped I look up and saw hospital, I was confused I thought Ryan was ill. Driver open the door and took me to the VIP room. I entered and saw a women their lying an Ryan standing by the window.

"Ryan what is going on here", I asked feeling hurt by this.

"Natalia this is Melissa, She has a rare disease her body can't hold blood if she get injured, and you are her match so you need to give her blood whenever she need", Ryan said.

"But why I'm your wife not some blood bag", I was furious.

"Well you signed a contract that you will do as I ask and I'll pay you two million every time you give blood", he said.

"This is ridiculous, you never show me affection, you were never home and you want me to give your mistress blood, is this where you were all the time", I said.

"Natalia she is my friends wife show some respect and you signed the contract for two and a half year so stop being mean and go give your blood", he said and sent me out.

_____________________________________________

After this all three months of marriage life I found out many things, first some people in Ryan's family have excepted me but not all, I was just a blood bag for Ryan. On the other hand Dad, grandma were always welcoming and in front of them everyone acted normal.

They know about Melissa and Dad has told Ryan to not contacting her but he didn't listen even grandma hated that women. She used to like Ryan but then she end Up marring his friends Ray after three years of Relationship. She didn't have any child but her husband died after two years of marriage he was in army.

She still felt for Ryan but now she was sick. So Ryan is taking care for her, everything was going fine until Grandma fall ill and died just after ten months of marriage, that was the time when my dark days started.