Chapter 14

It's almost dinner time and I'm getting ready as fast as I can, well it's not my fault but I forgot to look at time and finished my work before coming back to our penthouse. Dad and Zack are already waiting for us down stairs and Han is also getting ready. I put my heels and take my back and check myself one last time before leaving my room. I see dad and Zack talking with each other but Han was still missing. Zack sence my presence and said.

"You got ready before Nat, I know that dummy takes more time then any pageant queen", he said and dad and I started laughing.

                                                    Natalia's outfit

"I heard that big brother and that's offensive", Han said as he came and stood beside me.

"You take ages to get ready", Zack said.

"Well I need to put efforts to always look handsome so don't be jealous ", he said.

"Okay we will discuss this later, now I'm getting hungry and you don't want to meet hangry Natalia", I said and walked out with dad and both my brother followed us.

Dad really don't talk much but he understands all of us very well but my brother's are really idiots sometimes they can fight for small things even when they have grown up now, and only me and my parents can stop them before they start rolling on the floor. Mom never let me have a dog because of those three. But maybe now I can bring one. With this thought I sat in car we dad and both my brothers took another car and drove behind us

We are going to one of dad's friends place today he opened it around three years back and it's quite nice and have amazing food according to my brothers. We reached there in fifteen minutes and dad have already reserved a seat for us. And the manager knew who dad was so he personally took us to our seat.

"Princess, here look at this they have your favourite too ", dad said.

"Dad I want to try something new to and I guess why not we all try something new", I said.

"Hmm, I like your thought Talia, okay let me see what I can try today", Han said.

We all ordered food that we have not tried yet , we were talking about old memories and laughing at funny moments.

"I'll be back in a moment", I said and went to the washroom. After finishing my business I was coming out when I accidentally hit someone by the washroom door,"I'm really sorry I didn't see you there are you alright".

"No I'm sorry I was not looking", he said and I looked at his face. There stood a devilish handsome man in front of me you can say he is really a tall guy with me wearing heels he was still three to four inches tall and with electric blue eyes, sharp jaw and heavy voice.

"Are you alright miss", he asked again and broke me from my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm fine and again sorry", I said.

"Oh you don't need to say sorry I'm the one who was not looking and that was such a beautiful mistake", he said and I know he was flirting.

"You listen Mr. Playboy not every girl fall for looks or brand, try to be polite not a Casanova", I said and left in anger.

"Principessa, can you tell me your name", he asked and I just ignored him.

As I got back to my family they see my face and can see I'm really quiet and didn't say anything.

"Tali are you alright", Han asked, before I could say anything our food arrived, after the server put all the food down. I was about to tell Han what happened because I don't want to hide anything from them but Zack's cell ringed.

"Hello,.... Hey man... oh you are here in Dubai......oh we are in that restaurant..... yeah Flores (just an imaginary name)..... Yeh sure come...... I'll tell everyone sure", Zack said and cut the call.

"Who called you Zack", dad asked.

"Oh he is here you guys will have to wait for few minutes I guess", Zack said and looked at Han and nodded slightly which dad didn't notice but I did. I hit Han with my foot and raised my eyebrows that I know something fishy is going on between both brothers again.

Dad started talking with Zack and Han while I was running my little detective brain on both but no issues suddenly someone came behind me and stood there I think I have smelled that cologne just now. But I have some doubts.

"Hey man you are finally here why didn't you called me before coming here", Zack stood up and walked up to him and Han also walked towards that guy.

"Hey, it just happened today but I thought why not ask you guy of you were here or not", the guy replied and I know the voice immediately but I didn't say anything because my dad and brothers are here.

"Hello Mr Adams it's good to see you", he said to dad and shake hand with my dad.

"Xavier, I didn't know you were coming or we would have waited to order ", dad said.

"No problem sir, it was last minute plan anyway but I thought maybe one of the boys might be here so I just give it a try", he replied.

"Come and join us why not sit next to princess, oh I forgot to introduced you guys", dad said and now Xavier say my face and he was surprised but hide it,"Natalia meet Xavier Hunt your uncle James and aunt Laura's son you remember them right", he asked.

"Yes dad I remember uncle and aunt but not there son, I guess", I said and whispered the last part.

"Xavier Hunt", he said as he moved his hand forward for me to shake.

"Natalia Adams", I replied and politely shook his hand.

"Sit down I'll ask for someone to take your order", Han said soon a server came and went to bring his order.

We were waiting for his food to arrive it a good thing this restaurant has plate heaters to the food will stay warm for long and we can adjust the temperature. Dad, Zack and Han are talking with Xavier like they just met an old friend but I didn't joined them because I have no idea how did uncle James had a son I didn't know about he is my dad's bestfriend and my god father I have stayed at his place many times but don't remember seeing Xavier anywhere.

Soon the food arrived and we start eating, when Xavier whispered in my ear,"Principessa, I finally got your name didn't I ".

"Then it's your luck that I didn't hit you or you might have to explain why you got a big bruise on your face", I said as I continue eating.

"Oh my Tesoro, would you have hit this handsome face", he said.

Before I could reply Han said," Xavier isn't that chicken Alfredo ".

"Yes", he replied.

"It's princess favourite dish ", dad said.

"I don't think so, she is not having it", he asked.

"Oh please she is trying new today or else she orders only chicken Alfredo all the time", Han replied.

"I don't change the things I love whether it's food or person ", he said and looked at my face as he wants to tell me something but I don't know what.
________________________________________________

The wait is over a new chapter's up and for the lovely amazing readers enjoy the new entry.

What are your thoughts on Xavier and who might be?

Do comment and let's see who gets it right.