Chapter 28

After our lunch we left for my office and this time we were driving slower than before I think, or maybe I was really hungry I didn't notice the speed at all. Xavier was on his phone and I was now thinking how come Han told me to have lunch with him and called Xavier for same thing and then bailed on us for some other meeting. I should ask Xavier and see how he will react to my question, Detective Natalia mode on.

"Xavier", I said and pause a bit he hummed so I know he was listening," can I ask you something", he hummed again, then I said," well you know today Nathan was supposed to have lunch with me and we were suppose to discuss some work where did you come from ".

"What exactly are you trying to ask piccola", he asked me.

"What exactly are you doing here I'm really confused", I asked.

He kept his phone down and then said, " Well your brother called earlier this morning and asked me to have lunch with him just like old times and I asked him why he is not going with you so he said ' she is busy and have a meeting so can you can dude' so I agreed and came to meet him", he said.

"Then how did you know I was in the office", I asked him raising my eyebrow.

" When I reached his office he was not there and his assistant told me he went for a meeting so I called him and he  told me to check if you are are still in office working or out for lunch", he paused a bit and then continued, " after that he also said to take you out for lunch because your meeting was cancelled and you were suppose to join us".

" So you are saying he lied to us about lunch because I didn't have any meeting after lunch today", I told him.

"Well seems like it", he said.

"You know Xavier, he is my twin and he is really bad at hiding things from me", I told him.

"No I didn't know that", he said looking at me.

"You are coming home for dinner we are getting our answer from that Lying over grown man", I said and he laughed at my experience.

"Okay I'll be there but try not to hit him hard", he said after seeing my experience at this I give him a 'seriously' face so he shut up.

"No I'm going to be nice little sister and you are going to be best buddy my brother needs", I said with a sweet smile.

By this time we reached the office as I was about to get down I remember something that I need to discuss with Xavier so I moved my face towards him and saw him already looking at me.

"Are you free right now", I asked him.

"Yeah, I don't have any important meeting today", he said.

"Good, come with me I need to show you something", I said and he nodded his head.

We both got out and went inside I asked the receptionist is Nathan was back , she informed me he is so I told her to call him and send him in my office. I went inside my office with Xavier and made sure all the files were here.

"So, what do you want to show me", Xavier asked as he got comfortable on the couch in my office.

"Let Han come before I tell because it concern all of us", I told him, " want some coffee", I asked him.

"Nope, I'm full maybe later", he said and I nodded.

I was collecting all the files and my laptop when Han enter my office with a smile. I folded my hands and glared at him and Xavier stood up and did the same, Han looked at us and put his hands up.

"Hey Talia, and Xav bro I thought only Talia was here", Han said and whispered the last part.

"Well we both are here", I said.

"Where the hell did you you", Xavier asked him.

"I got an appointment made which my assistant didn't told me so it was last minute", he told us but I know he was lying.

"Okay, I think for now you are not off the hook but we have some important work to do, close the door and sit ", I said and closed the blinds.

"Piccola, what exactly do you want to talk that need this much secrecy", Xavier asked.

I gave both of them files that I want to talk about and I sat on the other couch on which both of them were sitting. I waited so that they can read the matter I just gave them.

"Do you guys know these people", I asked them.

"Yeah, some of them use to work with us", Han said.

"Some...", I questioned this because I know my information is 100% correct.

"Well mostly, worked at our different branches but some where working as middle man and some work at our hotels", Xavier replied.

"Okay so today I asked my assistant to find information on some people I told her and you know who they are I don't want to say it out loud", I told them to be quiet with names," and these people are a major cause for our loss from a couple of years ".

"Wait but these people were hired in different years and total different branches", Han said.

"That's why this is something concerning, they all know each other and they are meeting way frequently then before", I said.

"Nathan remember him", Xavier showed a picture to Han and his eyes grew big.

"Who is this", I asked them.

"He use to work with both of our company but we fired him", Han said.

" I can't find anything other than some internal affairs problems ", I said reading his information.

"Well he molested many employees and also had harmed his ex wife a criminal and well known to police but his information and past is cleared up", Xavier said.

"Not just cleared up he was white washed", I said.

"Talia how did you found this", Han asked.

"I can't say that or by whom I got all this but I'll tell you tomorrow after lunch we will meet here", I said and then opened my laptop and typed,' don't speak there is a bug in here we will talk at home ' . And showed this to them.

"okay then I should take leave, I'll be taking this file with me", Xavier said and motioned me he will leave with saying anything anymore which I nodded my head.

"Sure come tomorrow I'll text you the time", I said and he left.

"I'll be leaving to I have a meeting to attend so I'll meet you in the parking lot", Han said and left as well.

I know Xavier and Han are really shocked right now but what we just found out is much bigger than what we thought and I found this bug right now when I was searching for pen so I know someone planted this after I left today. But I need to make sure our house is free of bugs I need to send our special team to clean our house, and need to find the real problem or person.

________________________________________

Hello readers, from today there will be continuous updates,

I want my readers to enjoy the story and connect more with the characters.

Be sure to comment and follow to get more latest updates.

Have a wonderful day.