The bet(2)

"What happened jk, why are you limping today?" Xui aksed to the bunny who looked like he was in lot of pain at that moment.

" Would you shut up for a minute?"

"I was just asking."

"I fell from the stairs." Hearing that, xui broke into laughter.

"How dump you can get? Instead of junping like a kangaroo, you should be careful with your steps. You stupido. Now i am leaving. My girl must be waiting for me."

Saying that, xui left from there.

"Ahh. It hurts so bad. I don't think i will be able to walk any longer. Come on, jk. You can do it."Saying that, jk dragged himself towards his class.

In class,

"Why are you staring at me. Stare at your books." Jk wispered to xui, who was sitting beside him.

"I didn't bring any books."

"As expected from you."

"JUNGKOOK. XUI. Both of you focus on your book." They both flinched. Jk apologized to the teacher and focused on his book.

"Wake me up when this lecture is over." Xui wispered to him before dozing off. Jk rolled his eyes at the expected remark. After the fourth period, the bell rang, indicating that it was lunchtime now.

Jk went towards the canteen to full his empty stomach. When he took the plate full of food, he looked here and there in search of a place to sit. He looked at the popular kids' seat.

One seat was empty there. He knows that they will welcome him in an instant. But, he doesn't want to sit there listening to the gossips which will definitely ruin his appetite and may bleed his ears. After searching for a seat that seems like forever, he found an empty seat next to. Guess whom.

Our kim taehyung.

He casually walked up to him and sat at the table next to him, making all the students gasp. The badboy and the nerd of the collage eating TOGETHER.

xui smirked lightly seeing the dedication of jk. Oh, he can't wait for the prom. He quietly sat at the table near them, eardropping their conversation.

"I will not tutor you today." Tae said while taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Why?" Jk asked.

" i have some work to do after having lunch."

"So, if you can't teach me after lunch. We can have lessons after school. At my home. Don't worry, my parents won't mind." Jk asked while showing his puppy eyes. And who was taehyung to resist.

With a sigh, he said, "Okay. Meet me at the gate after college." Saying that, tae began to eat.

"I am glad you agreed." Jk smiled before taking a sip from his banana milk.

Xui smirked, listening to their conversation and exiting from the canteen, God knows where. After school, as promised, tae was waiting for jk outside the college. Jk smiled upon seeing the older waiting for him outside.

"Let's go." He said, standing next to tae.

"Won't people see us if we walk together ?"

"Let them think whatever they want. I don't care." Jk said, making tae nod his head.

Both taekook started walking together, not noticing that someone is spying on them. Yes. You guessed it right. It's Xui.

"Looks like they are having a deep conversation."