Cinderella (final)

The next day at Breakfast, the Jeon family was peacefully eating the freshly made pancakes until Nayeon spoke, "Did you hear about the mysterious lady with Mr. kim at the ball yesterday? Jk."

Hearing that, Jk choked on his food, making everyone look at him. Amy passed him a glass of water.

"You okay?" She said.

"Yeah." Jk said after gulping down the glass of water in one gulp.

"I think I shouldn't have asked that question."

"I saw it in the news."

"Oh."

"Kids. Stop talking and finish your breakfast." Mina said, and all of them stopped gossiping and focused on their food.

Jk took a glance at amy and prayed that she had not recognized him in the party. He tried to study her facial expressions to see if she knew the truth or not but failed miserably as her face was calm. With a sigh, jk focused on his food. Mina warned them, and the atmosphere around the table became quiet.

After jk finished cleaning the table and washed the dishes, he quietly went towards Mina, who was still at the table looking at the newspaper.

"Mother."Mina hummed in response.

"Can I go to Jimin's house today? please." Jk pleased, showing his puppy eyes to the older woman. Mina glanced at the boy before again, focusing on the newspaper. Jk already expected a no and began to lose all his hope when

"You may go. But return back in an hour." Jk nodded his head and marched towards his room to get ready.

"I am going. bye." He shouted from the hall. So, Mina could hear him.

Time Skip to Jimin's House,

"I am sorry. Now, would you stop!" Jimin shouted, trying to break free from the double bunny who was busy hitting him with the pillow.

"At this rate. I will die."

Currently, both of them were having a pillow fight, and jk was winning.

"Nobody can save you today." Finally, after a while of fighting, Jk let go off jimin and flopped beside him.

"This is the worst day of my life." Jk said before throwing his legs in the air and whined like a baby.

"You are such a baby. let me assure you. Nobody recognized you at the party last night. You got yourself a hot, rich boyfriend and most important thing. Don't try to hide the fact that you didn't like wearing the gown that i made for you. Admit it."

Hearing him. Jk blushed like a tomato. "Shut up." Jk said.

"But your facial expressions are saying something else, Jk." Jimin teased.

After a while of silence, "Okay, fine. I won't tease you anymore. Throw away the pillow now."

Hearing that, Jk threw the pillow and sat up, throwing his head in the headboard.

"AHH"

A scream left from his mouth due to the sudden pain in his head.

"Are you okay?" Jimin said, coming towards the bunny.

"Do I look fine to you?oh. My head." Jk growled while holding the back of his head.

When the pain in his head flew away, jk said, "The only problem is that I lost my slipper. My hardworked money went to waste."

"Don't be upset. You can tell your boyfriend to buy you a nice pair if you are interested in cross dressing and stuff."

"Don't add feul to the fire, my lovely midget. He isn't my boyfriend yet."