The apocalypse (1)

WARNING ⚠⚠⚠: MENTIONS OF DEATH. BLOOD. 

A/N: you can clearly tell from the title what this oneshot is about to be. if you are not comfortable to read this, please ignore it. i am not trying to be rude. i just don't want to trigger someone. that's all. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just a normal day in Jinhit collage.. Everyone were busy talking about their upcoming vacationbut not one particular bunny, who was sitting at the corner of the classroom looking outside the window.

 Anyone can tell at first glance that he was sad and gloomy due to the under bags present in his eyes. With a sigh, he left towards the cafeteria when the bell rang. 

Upon reaching there, he sat at his usual spot waiting for his friend. Not long after, a guy slightly shorter than him sat beside him with a concerned expression. 

"Jungkook. I brought food. let's eat now .okay." Jungkook's best friend Jimin said while patting Jk's shoulder. Jungkook looked at Jimin with teary eyes and shook his head refusing the food infront of him. 

"Come on kook. You need to eat and be active to move on. You haven't eaten properly from a week. Come on now, don't cry and eat." Jimin said while wiping the tears that fell from Jungkook's eyes. 

"Jimin shi" Jk mumbled. 

"Hmm." 

"I miss him." Jungkook said in a broken voice. Jimin hugged him to calm the younger.

"Everything will be fine. Forget him. He was not worthy enough of your love. You will get better soon. But, for now let's feed your hungry stomach." Jimin said departing from the hug and wiped Jungkook's tears. 

"Now Come on." Jimin took a sigh of relief when he saw the younger taking a bite from his tteokbokki. 

"It is tasty, right?" Jk nodded his head and continued eating the food. But, stopped eating when he heard the gossip behind his table. 

"Did you hear the news today?" 

"Of course. But what kind of nonsense was that? The reporter was clearly drank while filming? You are right. The media are just making a fuss about the deer who fell on the chemical tank."

 "But. I have heard that it started acting weird and even bit a lady. She was admitted to the hospital. The doctors are still unclear about her condition." 

"I have heard that her bones started cracking and she made weird noises." All the girls present at the table gasped. 

"What if she became a zombie?" "Shut up. Lisa. No such thing exists." 

With a sigh, Jungkook again focused on the food ignoring the girls' gossip when he found that they were not talking about something important. 

"Did you also saw the lady on the news?"Jimin asked. 

"Yes. I did hyung." Jungkook said in a slow voice. 

" Lisa is right though. The lady on the Tv really looked like a zombie." 

Just then, one of the teacher entered the cafeteria and shouted, "Close all the doors and windows quickly."

 His face looked terrified. All the students present at the cafeteria looked at him confused before their attention diverted to a loud growl. They looked at the door to see a girl coming towards them. 

Loud screams echod through the whole cafeteria when they noticed her face. Her mouth was covered in blood. Her viens popping out. She was mumbling weird noises like a raging hungry animal. One of the students went towards her to ask whether she was okay or not.