𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

"Fuck off Tom" I threw the paper ball back at him just before the detention monitor entered the room. I forgot to hand in some homework last period so now I'm stuck here for an hour WITH TOM.

"You bitch you broke it" Tom whispered just loud enough for me to hear, if he doesn't shut up we will be stuck here for longer istg.

I was watching the clock intensely as Tom still tried to bend his scrunched up ball of paper. Just 15 minutes left till I can get out of here. I can get away from Tom soon. It's something about his presence that just annoys me, and his 'fuck boy' persona. Personally, I know he hasn't made as many 'sexual accomplishments' as he boasts about but I'll let him be delusional, I'm not mean enough to burst his bubble.

"Right you two, home." The detention monitor peeked at us over her glasses while stacking up some papers on her desk. "And I hope I don't see you two again this month" she muttered. I don't think she realised we heard her judging by the look on her face when Tom started laughing.

"Oh you'll probably see us again" He snorted, clapping his hands. Does he really find himself that funny? Good god.

"There's no us. Just you." I hit him in the arm, not hard but not too light because if I did he'd use it to haunt me for the rest of my life.