𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖

My mum seems a lot happier today, it's probably because we have now got rid of anything to do with my dad and the fact that when we got home her work called her to offer her a promotion.

I'm sat in art right now just waiting for lunch, I've finally finished my art project and I'm pretty happy with it.

The bells finally rang and I've just ran down to the canteen. I've claimed the biggest table available incase Tom and his moronic friends want to sit with us.

"BEEL! ELLA!" I shouted in their direction, waving towards them. Once they got closer i realised Tom was with them. Ew. I don't know why he stills try's to talk to me.

"SISIIII WHERE DID YOU GO YESTERDAY" Ella shouted, running over and hugging me.

"Funny story I'll tell you both later do u wanna come round?" I laughed

"SUREE" Bill jumped onto the chair next to me and Ella sat opposite me.

Tom also sat down but left a chair in between me and him. Thank god. I don't wanna have to sit by him.

Georg and Gustav ran over and sat down and were soon followed by Jack, Callum and his sister, Poppy. Toms friends didn't come so that's good.

We all started talking and laughing, throwing food at each other.

"Sienna" Tom tapped me on my back

"What" I leant my head back, looking up at Tom.

"Can I talk to you" what does he want to talk about? How much he hates me?

"No" I smiled before returning to the conversation

"Please" He begged

"Don't beg it" I turned to look at him.

Bill hit me in the leg, I'm assuming he wants me to go with Tom. Ugh.

"Fine what do you need" I sighed reluctantly getting up.

"I was walking home yesterday and I saw you with your mum with destroyed clothes and your dad looked ang-"

"I'm not telling you" I smiled sarcastically as I covered his mouth. I could feel his piercing pressing against my hand.

"And sorry about yesterday" Tom tried to say while I was still covering his mouth

"Yeah sure" I rolled my eyes and walked back to the table. Bill smiled at me as I sat down and I gave him a confused look. I know for a fact Bill told Tom to apologise.