𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-------
I tried to apologise to Sienna, I honestly didn't think she'd take it so seriously yesterday. I thought we just joked about. Maybe she wasn't in a good mood. Something probably upset her - something with her family possibly? I mean It's not a bad guess after what I saw happen when I was walking home.

She joked about with Bill though? And Ella. And basically the rest of the band. Did I do something? I can't think of anything apart from the canteen incident but that was when she started acting weirder.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-----
"I wish Tom would just fuck off and leave me aloneee" I complained down the phone to Bill. Ella left the call just after I explained what happened with my parents, neither of them were free to come round tonight sadly.

"I don't know why he's so bitchy to you. He isn't to the rest of the group" He added

"I knoww like I didn't do anything but be nice and he's just been a bitch it's so annoying"

"I NEED TO GO NOW BYE BITCH" Bill yelled down the phone

"BILL IVE GOT HEADPHONES ON SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled back

"SO DO I BITCH" He screamed

"BE QUIET" I shouted

"LOVE YOU BITCH" he shouted before ending the call.

Now I was left alone with my thoughts.

Why did Tom hate me? Like I said, I did nothing but be nice - I eventually gave up being kind and started acting the same towards him but like?

Am I actually annoying? Like he says I am?