𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟓

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑--------
"Mum what's for dinner" I asked, walking downstairs to the kitchen

"Oh I'm not sure - we can order something, we are eating late anyways because your fathers coming over to talk about something" she replied.

"Oh - what about?" I questioned, I don't really like my dad - I never have to be honest, he was always angry and would take it out on us. It made everything really depressing, especially holidays, he would go in grump with us and refuse to leave the hotel so we never did anything.

"I honestly don't know, he never said." She groaned.

"Yeah" I believe my mum, she is really open about things like this to me.

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏-------
I've just heard my dad enter, they are already shouting at each other. He's pathetic, he cheats on my mum then gets angry at her. Ffs.

I got to the stairs and listened in more closely. It reminded me of when I was little and I'd be waiting at the top of the stairs to be ready incase my dad hit my mum. Luckily, it never happened.

"NO WONDER NOBODY FUCKING LOVES YOU BECAUSE YOU DO SHIT LIKE THIS" he screamed at her.

"DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT ME LIKE IM THE BAD GUY" my mum yelled, I heard a slap straight after so I peeked through the banister. My mum was the one who hit him. Thank god.

"NOBODY WILL LOVE SIENNA EITHER BECAUSE SHE HAS TO LIVE WITH YOU. SHE'LL START BEING A BITCH IF SHE HASN'T ALREADY" he yelled. His words cutting deeper into me as he spoke.

Nobody will love Sienna

I ran back up to my room, slamming the door and grabbing my phone. Them 4 words were replaying in my head over and over. I began questioning everything.

Does Tom actually love me?
Does he actually want to be dating me?
Is he using me?
Does he hate me?
Is he playing with me?

Tears started streaming down my face as I unlocked my phone and clicked on Toms contact.

'It's over' my hands shook as I typed.

Sent

The message was opened instantly, it was followed by numerous messages from him.

My door slammed open, my dad barging in on me.

"FUCK OFF" I screamed at him, throwing a pillow in his direction.

"Your moving in with me" he stared at me, no emotion in his eyes. They were just black.

The doorbell started ringing repeatedly, I heard my mum run to open it, greeting whoever was there. I couldn't tell what she was saying but her voice quickly changed to sympathy.

"Sienna pack. You are moving in with me." He repeated, pulling me from my thoughts.

"NO IM FUCKING NOT" I screamed at him, pushing through the doorway and running downstairs. I didn't try see who was at the door, I was more focused on not being near my dad.

"SIENNA COME BACK HERE NOW" he shouted from the top of the stairs before running down.

"NO FUCK OFF" I yelled, I was leaning over the kitchen counter, trying to process everything.

"Do not talk to me like that" he chuckled. He sounded evil.

"I'll talk to you how I like" I mumbled

"What was that?" He asked, still smirking.

"I SAID ILL TALK TO YOU HOW I LIKE" I slammed my hands on the counter.

"Your just as bad as your mother" he glared at me.

"Good" i grumbled before walking out of the kitchen and looking down the hallway.

The person at the door was Tom. Him and my mum were staring at me, shocked.

I ran down the hall and out the front door, tears streaming down my face.

I fucking hate my dad.