𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟒

I'm at home now, Toms blowing up my phone. I want to talk to him but I'm scared now, if I get too attached to him and then he leaves.

I pulled my phone off my bedside table and began texting him.

'Tom I forgive you and I'm sorry I ran out of your house but i can't' i sent in one message, I was going to explain everything in one text but I couldn't.

It took him a while to answer but eventually replied with 'what?'.

'I don't know how you can go from loving someone so much to hating them in just a couple minutes. Did u even love me before?' I felt like I was being toxic as I wrote the last sentence but it was how I felt.

He had seen the message but he never replied. About 10 minutes passed when there was knocks on the door, it was a frantic sequence of knocks.

I climbed out of bed and quickly ran to answer it, but it was Tom. His face was red, and his eyes were pooling with tears.

"Tom" was all I could get out, my voice breaking at just that word.

"Was that your way of saying you don't love me?" He mumbled

"No. It was my way of saying you don't love me" I managed to force out

"But i do love you" he argued

"Do you though?" I tried to smile, a single tear fell from my eye.

"Yes I fucking do" he began to get defensive, I started to believe him, why would he get defensive over something that wasn't true?

"How should I believe you" I responded, desperate to believe him more. I just couldn't right now.

Tom didn't respond.

I began to shut the door till he stopped in with his foot and came up close to me.

He grabbed my face and our lips smashed together, they fit together perfectly - like two jigsaw pieces.

"Do you believe me now" he smirked, releasing my face from his grip.

"No." I smirked back.

Again he didn't respond, but he kissed me again.

"How about now" he smiled softly

"I guess" I smiled, leaning onto his shoulder