Part 5

Koji POV

I woke up that day feeling like there was 100 pounds on my chest. I looked down and saw Ichika laying on me, still sleeping. Her mouth was slightly open and she looked extremely cute in my opinion.

I carefully got up while trying not to wake her up. I laid her down and she quickly snuggled into the blanket. I took a shower, got dressed, and started preparing breakfast. "mhm, what you making Kiyo-senpai~? Smells great~".

I turned around to the voice and saw one of the cutest and sexiest things ever. Ichika was standing in front of me while rubbing her eye tiredly. Her hair was down and she was wearing panties and one of my shirts that was way to big on her.

She noticed me staring and smiled at me. "You like what you see Kiyo-senpai~. I hope you don't mind, but I decided to borrow one of your shirts~."

"y-yea, you look beautiful". She blushed and chuckled at me. "You can shower if you want. By the time you finish, breakfast will be ready.". " O-kay~".

She turned away from me and started walking to the bathroom. I tried to keep my eyes form going lower, but the way she was walking was making it very difficult. She closed the bathroom door and I continued making breakfast. Pancakes , eggs, and french toast.

It was Saturday, so there were no classes today. That meant I could stay with Ichika and take care of her all day. I set the plates of food down on the coffee table in my living room. As I did this, Ichika finished her shower and exited the bathroom. She was wearing my t-shirt with her panties while tying her hair into her twin tails.

"The food smells amazing Kiyo-senpai~. I can't wait to eat it.", She said smiling at me. "I hope you enjoy it. How was your shower?".

"It was nice, but it could've used something.". "What did it need?". She smiled devilishly at me and said, "You~. Maybe next time you can join me Kiyo-senpai~".

I felt my t-rex twitch in my pants and I contemplated replying with something flirty, but decided to keep it to myself... or not. "Well then, maybe tomorrow I could join you, ey?". Her face turned red.

"Getting a little bold~. Aren't you Kiyo-senpai?". I walked over to her and held her face in my hands. "Well I guess that's just the effect you have on me". I said in a seductive voice.

She was smiling and trying to look anywhere, but my eyes. I didn't know what came over me, but her lips looked way more appetizing than the food right now. I just want to... *smooch*.

My lips smashed into her lips. They were so soft and warm. They tasted sweet, I couldn't figure out the taste of them, but I liked it. Her eyes widened before she reciprocated the kiss. We fought for control for a few seconds until I won. I dominated the inside of her mouth, making sure to feel every inch of it.

After about a minute, we separated for air, a thin string of saliva connecting our tongues. Our eyes were slightly closed and Ichika was red in the face. I kept my hands on her cheeks and looked at her eyes. She looked back and it seemed like we stared at each other for hours.

"Ichika... I think I, no, I know I do.". "Know what Kiyo-senpai?", she asked me curiously. "Ichika, I... love you.". Her eyes widened and a smile over took her face. She grabbed onto my shoulders and went on her tippy toes, and our lips connected once again.

When we parted, she said, "I love you to Kiyo-senpai~".

Unknowingly to me at the time, my lips curled up slightly into a small, but gentle smile. For the third time in around a minute we kissed each other again. This time it was more passionate, and I didn't want anything else then to stay with her in this position for hours.