Part 6

Ichika POV

I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and felt a lack of presence next to me. I looked to where Kiyo should've been, but he wasn't. I smelt food, so assumed he was cooking at the moment.

Last night was amazing. I love Kiyo so much~. That reminds me. Today is his birthday! I got out from his bed without putting on clothes and ran to the kitchen. I saw him making eggs and toast.

I hugged him from behind, unintentionally rubbing my naked boobs into his shirt. "Happy Birthday Kiyo~!", I said happily. "Thank you Ichika.". He turned around to hug me back.

I got on my tippy toes and kissed him affectionately for 10 seconds. When we separated, he looked me up and down and his eyes had a glint in them. "If this is supposed to be my present, then this would be my best birthday yet.", he said while staring at my boobs.

I blushed slightly and smirked devilishly at him; "Don't worry. This is just one of many surprises~ you'll be getting today. But this one is going to have to wait for tonight~." I said while tracing my finger on his pecks.

He grabbed me by the waist and said, "Why wait for tonight, when we can just do it right now.". He got a little aggressive and I felt his boner through his pants. I really wanted him right now to.

"mmm, sorry Kiyo~, but I still need to take a shower and I need to get an actual present for you~.". His mood noticeably dropped and he said sourly, "fine. I'll wait".

I patted his head and said, "good boy Kiyo~". I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I was enjoying my hot shower, when I suddenly felt something press in between my ass.

I looked behind and saw Kiyo standing there erect and naked. I blushed when I thought about how his penis was pressing in between my ass like a hotdog.

"Kiyoooo~. I told you to wait for tonight.". I whined slightly. He pressed his penis deeper in between my ass, so now it was pressing into my back as well now. "I'm sorry Ichika. I couldn't wait for tonight. Seeing you naked like this, it gets me feeling a kind of way.", he said.

"mmm, y'know. There's no harm in two of the same present~. Is there~?". I said while smirking at him seductively.

It didn't even take him a second to start kissing me. I reciprocated and that's how we went 4 rounds of sex in the shower. I won't lie, it felt great.

After we had tired out, or more like we forced ourselves out for now, we decided to eat breakfast and go down to the mall for a little bit of fun. I wanted to reveal our relationship to others, so they knew we were a pair, so we held hands while walking through the mall.

We got glares from 1st years, second years, and even some third years. The first years were mostly glaring at Kiyo, the second years were also glaring at Kiyo, but there were some girls like that Karuizawa girl that glared right at me. I smirked at her and kissed Kiyo right in front of her.

She got so upset that she ran away crying. The third years were mostly just glaring out of disgust. As if the relationship between a 1st and 2nd year is such a bad thing. They're just mad that they can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend.

We went to a cafe for coffee, got ice cream, ate at a diner, and we took a picture by the Christmas tree. Kiyo hasn't smiled once yet, but I understand. It's difficult for him to express emotion, and plus, he has to keep up his facade that he's an emotionless loner.

I didn't care how he acted because I could tell he loved me. We returned to his dorm around 8 pm and just relaxed for the rest of the night. We played a board game, told jokes (mostly me), and we cuddled on the couch while watching a movie. It was about 9:30 pm when the movie finished and we cuddled up in bed about to go asleep when...