Chapter 36-40

36|Chapter Thirty-Six
Word count: 5675Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Gu Yiming slid down the mountain on a skateboard.

    Although the two families are very close, everyone seldom goes out in the cold weather. It seems that Gu Weiwei hasn't seen him for a long time. He had to go to the living area no matter what. If anyone in Shiqiao Village was the most prepared, apart from Gu Song's family, it was probably Gu Yiming's family.

    It is said that his house has hidden a lot of good things, so it is not enough for two months.

    In fact, Gu Weiwei didn't know something, Gu Yiming was speechless now, no matter how much he prepared, he couldn't stand the endless waste. With his second uncle's family's best relatives around, even gold and silver will be exhausted one day.

    "Can you take me with you?" Gu Yiming looked at Song Yi and said, in his opinion, Song Yi was the one who was in charge of the family. He was carrying a bag, and he didn't know what was in it.

    Song Yi and Wei Wei looked at each other, then nodded, adding another person should make no difference to Snow Mastiff.

    Half a month ago, Yuan Bao suddenly dropped a sentence and went straight into the space, lying on its broken meteorite eggshell and fell into a deep sleep. After such a long period of accumulation, Yuanbao is finally about to be upgraded.

    A week later, Yuanbao was upgraded successfully, and its size became bigger again. The upgraded ingot seems to be even more coercive, as can be seen from Baidi Baiya's attitude towards it. When facing Yuan Bao, the two snow mastiffs lay on the ground, not daring to raise their heads. Yuan Bao put away the coercion, and the two slowly stood up.

    After the upgrade, Yuan Bao's memory inheritance has also been unsealed a lot, and what makes it even more happy is that it can finally open its own space, and it can finally store small dried fish privately in the future.

    When opening the space for the first time, Yuan Bao gave her and Song Yi a gift each, and what Song Yi gave was a martial arts training manual. Song Yi was considered a physical mutation and could practice physical arts. Gu Weiwei is a person with supernatural abilities, and her lifespan will be extended as her supernatural abilities increase. She was originally worried that she would not be able to grow old together with Song Yi, but it was possible that Song Yi would already be old and she would still be in her prime. Now that Song Yi can practice physical skills, there will be no such troubles.

    Yuan Bao solved her big trouble, and was so happy that she gave it a month's worth of dried fish and all kinds of toys, all of which it liked, so happy that Yuan Bao rolled over and quickly put the things into his own space, as if he was afraid of her The look of repentance.

    Yuan Bao didn't forget his little brother who had been following him all the time, and gave each of Bai Di Bai Ya a purple fruit. According to Yuan Bao, this kind of purple fruit is a very good thing for them. After eating, I didn't see any other effects, I just felt that the two became bigger and stronger. This purple fruit probably can improve physical fitness.

    When the patrol team came to Shiqiao Village, they saw such a convoy. Two tall and mighty snow mastiffs are each pulling a sleigh cart. Seeing Baidi Baiya for the first time, the members of the patrol team were all startled. Such a big dog is really rare, even a lion may not be so big, right?