Chapter 141-142

Chapter 141

Episode 1: I am a little monster

In the tenth year of the cold wave, the Qingyun Mountains were covered with snow and covered with heavy snow. Outside the mountain, there is a vast expanse of whiteness everywhere, and the snow field is a little dazzlingly bright under the sunlight. Cold-resistant crops grow in the well-cultivated farmland. Although the temperature is very low, they still greedily absorb the nutrients in the soil and bathe in the sun with their heads held high.

The fields are scattered with hard-working farmers who tend the crops as carefully and patiently as they would their own children.

"Wahhaha, I'm back, Yuan Bao, rush to the duck!"

A childish cry came from the mountains. I saw a white light image rushing out of the deep mountain as fast as lightning. Sitting on the white figure was a child about 5 or 6 years old. In the cold winter, the child was wearing only a red bellyband on his upper body, a pair of knickerbockers on his lower body, and his feet were bare. There are two small knots tied on the top of his head, and he holds a red-tasseled spear of moderate length.

This Nezha dressed up like a real Zha, people who don't know his details may think that Nezha is alive.

"Song Dianwei, get the hell out of here."

A roar came from the top of the highest mountain in Shiqiao Village!

The roar was so loud that it spread directly across the entire village, and even the people working in the distance could hear it. The people in the village were not surprised when they heard the roar, and continued to do what they were doing without a single pause, as if they hadn't heard it.

The first time I heard the roar, everyone was frightened to think that there was a world war. It wasn't until he was comforted by someone that he realized that the child from the family on the top of the mountain had caused trouble. Ever since the child was able to walk, the roar had come from time to time. In fact, it's not just roaring, sometimes the whole village can hear the sound of beating children.

After a few years, everyone has completely gotten used to it. It would be strange if there was no movement one day. Some people in the village set up a gamble for this, betting that it would take a few days before the family on the top of the mountain beat the child next time. The whole gambling game is very hot, almost everyone in the village will participate, and everyone is talking about it.

As soon as Song Dianwei rode Yuanbao into the village, he heard his old lady's roar. He slammed on the brakes and pulled Yuan Bao to a stop, one man and one beast, you look at me, I look at you. He scratched his head, as if hesitating whether to turn and run or continue home. What he did this time seems to be a bit serious, as can be judged from the roar of his mother.

At this time, Hua Feng happened to come out of a nearby room, and seeing him standing at the door hesitantly, he couldn't help gloating and said: "I said, little Nazha, I advise you not to run away and go home to receive the punishment." Alright, this time you've made your mother angry, if you dare to run away, what's waiting for you isn't men's singles, it's probably mixed doubles."

"Daddy, my name is Nezha, Nezha, not Nazha!"

Song Dianwei has always regarded himself as Nezha since he watched the movie Nezha. Not only did he dress exactly like Nezha, but he had to clamor to change his name to Nezha. After being cleaned up by his father Song Yi, he settled down. If his first name couldn't be changed, he changed his nickname to Nezha. Usually, he is asked to be called by his nickname.

Huafeng held back his smile when he heard the words, and coaxed: "Okay, okay, okay, Nezha, Nezha, you should go back quickly, don't wait for your father to come down and arrest you in person. Let me tell you a piece of news quietly, the boss passed away yesterday. Can be promoted again, this time directly promoted to a big realm, now I am afraid that Yuan Bao can't run away from him."