Chapter 66-70

66|Chapter Sixty-Six
Word count: 6010Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Gu Weiwei turned around to look for Lu Kang, hoping to find a good solution from him.

    "Captain Lu, are there any cows in your living area?"

    Lu Kang was obviously taken aback after hearing this, cow? What do you want a cow for? Do you want to eat beef?

    "Yes, there are cows in the breeding center in the living area. Why, do you want to eat beef? That's easy to say. When you come next time, I will bring some for you." She smiled helplessly. Does she look so similar

    to Foodie? She shook her head and said, "No, I want to use oxen to plow the land. In the past, machines were used to plow the land, but now the machines can't be operated, so it can't be plowed by hand?" Lu Kang laughed loudly after hearing this: "

    Haha Haha, it can’t be driven, who did you hear that it can’t be driven?”

    “Hey, can your machine be driven here?” “Although it

    can’t be driven, we can use a sled to pull it here first, and wait for the snow to clear. Working on the land."

    Gu Weiwei had to admit that she was so stupid that she always thought that the car could not be driven now, but she never thought that they could be pulled by a sled.

    Grandpa Gu also said: "We also have plows with walking tractors here, but they need to burn diesel. The question is where can I find diesel?" There is a family in the village who has a plow

    . The machine helps people plow the land, and it can also increase some extra income for the family.

    Lu Kang waved his hand and said: "Ordinary land plows are not good, and the blades will be scrapped after a short period of time to reclaim frozen soil. There are improved plow machines in the living area, which are more suitable for reclaiming frozen soil. Don't worry about that. We At that time, I will be responsible for the reclamation of the machines, and you only need to remove the snow and ice on the surface." "

    That's really great."

    Gu Weiwei heaved a sigh of relief, it seems that the survival area has been prepared for a long time, and even the machines have been refitted .

    "Since you have a plow machine, do you also have a snow blower? You can drive directly from the living area. With the snow blower clearing the way, maybe you don't need a sled to drive the car directly." Lu Kang looked at her     dumbfounded. : "There are only three snow blowers in the entire living area, which are responsible for cleaning the snow in the entire living area. How could it be possible to drive here? And in the future, it will need continuous cleaning. It is impossible for the snow blower to stay here all the time. "

    "I'm just asking, what if there is, anyway, there are plow machines, right?" "Yes

    ."

    She quickly told Song Yi and the others the good news.

    "How?"

    As soon as she came in, Sheng Congwen raised his head and asked.

    "Don't worry about it, they have machines."

    "Machine? Can mechanized planting be done now? Can the machine work on the snow?" "

    So we need to clear the snow to expose the land, and then we can use the machine to cultivate it."