Chapter 41-45

41|Chapter Forty-One
Word count: 5344    Add to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    The weather is sunny today, the wind and snow have stopped, which is a rare good weather.

    When they woke up in the morning and found that there was no snow, Huafeng and the others hurriedly packed up their things and planned to go hunting in the mountains. Every day they saw Baidi Baiya bring the prey back, they were all greedy, and they wanted to find a chance to go to the mountains for a long time. Men seem to like hunting very much by nature. There was no chance in peaceful times. Now that no one cares about it, they can’t enjoy it enough. It happens that they can also improve the food for the family.

    All four of them had been injected with evolutionary agents, and the low temperature had no effect on them. Since Song Yi practiced physical skills, his strength has risen like a rocket, and now Huafeng and the three together are no match for Song Yi. Bai Di Bai Ya and Yuan Bao will also go together, so there is no need to worry about safety.

    Gu Weiwei actually wanted to go together, but Gu's father and mother were unanimously opposed, and Gu's grandpa also disagreed, so she could only stay at home obediently. The parents agreed that no one knows what is going on in the mountains now, so she should stop making trouble. From their point of view, Gu Weiwei's follow-up was completely a hindrance and would not be of any use. Gu Weiwei didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she didn't expect that she would be treated as a burden one day.

    "Are you ready?" Sheng Congwen asked. He is in charge of driving the sled today, and he is so excited that he can't wait to rush out.

    "Don't talk nonsense, let's go." Hua Feng boarded the sled and sat beside him.

    "Okay, brothers, sit still, Baidi Baiya, go!"

    Sheng Congwen yelled, Baidi Baiya immediately started to run, and the sled flew at top speed.

    *****

    "Qingshan is here? Come in and sit down."

    Gu's father opened the door to welcome them in, calling them to sit on the kang, Gu's mother put down her work and poured tea.

    "Is it cold outside? You think you are too, if you have something to do, just call Gu Cheng." Gu Dad closed the door and helped Gu Qingshan take off the heavy cotton coat outside.

    "Today's weather is good, there is no wind or snow, the road is easy to walk, and I will go out for activities." After Gu Qingshan took off his heavy coat, he immediately felt much more relaxed.

    "Hurry up, get on the kang."

    Grandpa Gu was leaning on the kang table and reading a book. The temperature was too low to go out, and it was fine to stay at home. He took out all the books left by his ancestors to read. Grandma Song and Gu Lihua were sitting on the other side of the kang table, their hands were busy, apparently they were making shoes. Now the shoes worn by the family are all handmade. The cloth shoes worn in the house and the leather boots worn outside are all sewn stitch by stitch by Grandma Song and Gu Ma. The last time I went to the survival area, leather boots were also very popular.

    "Hey, where are the others?" Gu Yiming also sat on the side of the kang, and asked curiously, seeing no one else.

    Gu Yiming heaved a sigh of relief when he didn't see Song Yi. Song Yi's aura was too strong, and he always felt that his small body couldn't bear it. Gu Cheng winked at Gu Weiwei, but actually wanted to express a meaning: I know your secret, don't worry, I will keep it for you. It's a pity that Gu Weiwei couldn't receive his brainwaves, and looked at him blankly. what happened? Forgot to take your medicine today?