three

awhile after all the commotion i leave my bedroom and travel down to the woods in our garden. as im walking through i notice mine and tewksburys old tree house. my mother and uncle had recently found what they believe to be tewks plans. i squint my eyes as a figure emerges. the girl from earlier.

"its not as safe as you think up there. it was built when i was around seven." i see she jumps out her skin. i chuckle a little. "my uncle built it because i used to get jealous that i had a new brother and all the attention was on him. but then we grew to be inseparable."

the girl climbs down. "i believe we met before, you were just in different clothing."

"you'd already discovered this hadn't you?"the girl asks.

"my mother and uncle did. its not his real plan hes smarter than that. mother believes it." i say. she looked shock i knew. "did you find anything to report? to your employer?"

"oh. no. sherlock. um.. he'll probably want to come by."

"what did you say your name was?" i ask.

"may. may beatrice posy."

"your real name?" i smirk.

"how did y-"

"im not as stupid as i may look." i chuckle.

"im not at liberty to tell you my name."

"do you not trust me?"

"its enola, enola holmes."

"like sherlock? are you his sister?"

"yes but you must forget i told you anything."

i motioned to my lips as if i was zipping them and locking a lock. enola smiled.

"im afraid i must tell my grandmother about the gardener lending you his clothes. otherwise i get in trouble."

"no. no i forced him. tied him up. i know ju-jitsu." she motioned with her hands. i chuckle.

"interesting. i do to."

"r-really who taught you?"

"myself. but my mothers friend edith helped alot."

"you know edith?"enola asks.

"i do indeed." enola smiles. " you are very intriguing miss holmes"

we start walking down the long mud trail.
"beautiful, isn't it?" i say. "i've always loved living here."

"it is lovely here."

"i suspect you've found tewksbury."

"i have. im afraid its out of my hands wether he is to return or not. im sure he will. he loves you very much. he spoke about you, like how you taught him about flowers." i smile at the thought.

"you must go dear. if mother or uncle sees you they will have you arrested at once. i suspect i may be seeing more of you enola holmes." she smiles and begins to walk. i call over. "if you see my brother again, i ask you do tell him i love him."

"i will." she rubs my arm.

—————————-
tewksburys pov:

"i want four yellow flowers, two blue and a red one." i hear a voice call from behind and i jump. "i dont care about the breed. any flower will do."

"what are you doing here?" i ask her smiling.

"why, if you're passionate about flowers, would you come to london?" she says.

" me and tilly would come here. and i can be lost here."

"yet i found you." she says.

"why have you done so?" i look to her. "you're here for the money. they've offered a reward."