four

a few days past and it was thursday. i was once again at the park, looking down at my hands at the note i was given by sherlock on tuesday. i was debating whether to go to his office or not. before i could decide a recognisable figure sat next to me. speak of the devil.

"good morning matilda." the voice speaks.

"morning sherlock." i say back. "aren't you visiting your sister?"

"thats why im here, i wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me?" sherlock asks. i looked quite shocked he really wanted me to come. " i completely understand if you say no, i mean we've only spoke to eachother once."

"oh no its alright i can come." i smile at him. i see him let out a little sigh. "i must go and tell my mother first so she doesn't worry."

we both walked to basil wether. i advised sherlock to sit on the wall outside the gates. i smiled at the guards as they opened the large metal gates. i walk up to the front door which is also opened by a servant.

i greet my mother in the kitchen. "morning mother im just popping out i wont be long."

"okay have fun." she smiles slightly. i begin to walk away until she speaks up again and i turn around. "tilly...be safe please."

"i will don't worry, i love you."

"i love you too." she replies. i walk over to sherlock. he holds out his arm for me to hold as a friendly gesture. i grab his arm and i call a for a carriage.

we arrived at the finishing school and miss harrison takes us to wait in her office.

"lovely to see you again matilda." miss harrison says.

"you too." i lie. i sit it her chair and spin as she leaves.

"you're gonna make yourself dizzy." sherlock says with abit of a chuckle.

"its fun though."

i turn to face the wall behind which had books sitting on a small table, i grab one of the books and flick to the first page. 5 minutes later i was getting quite into the book to be fair i didnt even notice enola came in.

"whos that?" she says, i was still facing the wall reading the book i didnt hear her. suddenly sherlock turned the chair round and i lifted my head.

"i believe you two have met." he says.

"matilda?"

"enola." i nod my head with a smile.

"you've become quite the detective enola." sherlock carries on his conversation with enola.

"did you find the gunpowder and the bombs?" enola asks. my eyes widen, sounds like a fun place to be honest.

"i did" sherlock replies his hand still on the chair i was sat in.

"why would she?" enola asks.

"i shudder to think." he replies. "perhaps she wants to change the world."

"perhaps its a world that needs changing." i added.

"will you stop her?" enola carries on.

"i dont get involved in politics." sherlock replies walking towards the corner.

"or people, unless they're clues." enola says. i let out a snort. sherlock glares at me.

"sorry." i try to stop smiling.

"did you help mycroft catch me?" enola says.

"no." sherlock tells her.

"but you found out about the money. you told him." she says annoyed. i open the book i found again not wanting to get involved.