p2 one

one year later(after the first kiss):

i awoke in sherlocks bed. a few months ago Sherlock had insisted that i move in with him, as i tended to feel lonely every since tewksbury moved out to his own flat as he was so caught up in politics. so i obeyed and we've been living together for 4 months. its very unusual for Sherlock to enjoy the company of someone in his flat as enola tells me all the time.

'maybe he loves you.' are the four words enola would say. i hadn't seen her in almost a month. yes me and sherlock we officially a couple, a few weeks after our first kiss i had received to most heartfelt love letter which read:

my dear tilda,

my mouth hasn't shut up about you since you kissed it. the idea that you may kiss it again is stuck in my brain, that hasn't stopped thinking about you since, well, before any kiss. meeting you was like hearing a piece of music for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite. though we haven't known each other long my heart was still stolen by you ever since the first time we met on that park bench.
my heart is so full of you its hard to call it my own. please matilda may i be yours?

patiently yours,
sherlock holmes

(a/n any fans note the alex turners love letter reference? ;) anyway back to the story)

straight after i had read it i got a carriage to his flat. as soon as he opened the door i jumped into his arms which gave him quite a shock. i kissed him again and things went from there.

now im lying in his empty bed a year later as sherlock was most likely in his study staring at his case as he had been doing most nights.

i rose from the bed and changed into a casual dress.

i did my hair, makeup and brushed my teeth and walked through the bedroom towards the living room

i did my hair, makeup and brushed my teeth and walked through the bedroom towards the living room. i looked to my right to see sherlock standing in his study staring at his case on his desk. just like i said. i waltzed towards him, "you're going to stress yourself out if you keep straining your eyes on that." i smile softly.

he looks up and i see the corner of his lips upturn slightly. he sighs and indulges me in a hug. i wrap my arms around his neck and he snakes his around my waist. "i know. i know. it just feels like its all right infront of me i just cant put my finger on it."

we finally let go of each other and i look up to him.
"why dont we go for a walk. go have lunch on the park bench? you need to clear your head sherlock."

"id love too but-" he starts but i bring my finger to his lips to shush him.

"no excuses we are going." i say. he nods quickly and
i smirk to myself. i skipped to the kitchen and prepared a few sandwiches and popped them into basket. i had also made a dundee cake a few nights ago so i placed a 2 slices of it in their.