15: Training

It has been two weeks since Y/N left to train. In this time KM started training directly under William. The other brothers along with Delios, Quenia, Chara and Frisk started they're training as well.

Nightmare's Gang started worrying, since Error still hadn't woken up yet, but that was soon to change. They also started training for the Ink disaster in case they couldn't stop it.

In a dark room located in Nightmare's Castle, a certain black skeleton started to open his eyes.

Error...POV_________________

I woke up taking in my surroundings as I tought 'He really left, huh?'. I got up and found a Heart Locket on my bed. It was half black and half blue with an added button on the back. I opened it to find a picture of the 'bad' Sanses and Y/N. I then pressed the button as the picture changed. It now showed a picture of me and Y/N in Outertale. I held the Heart Locket close to my chest and put it on.

After thinking for a bit, I left the room and walked through the dark halls of Nightmare's Castle. As I got to the living room, I was tackled down by Killer. The others we're watching shocked, half at the fact that I was up and half that I didn't start glitching at contact.

"Error? Are you ok?", asked Nightmare as I looked down. My eyes widened as I jumped up and said with joy, that I didn't feel in a long time, "I-I didn't glitch.", only to be even more shocked when I realized my voice was also normal. "M-My v-voice...."

As everyone saw this I got tackled to the ground again by the Murder Time Trio. Nightmare and Cross just watched with smiles on they're faces. "I think Y/N fixed you're glitching when he gave you a part of his powers.", said Nightmare as I just nodded still shocked at the events unfolding before me.

"He left....", I murmured as I got up. "Error, there's something else.... It's Ink. Y/N said he's gonna become a puppet in exchange for his emotions in the near future, if we don't stop it.", said Nightmare as I nodded.

3rd Person...POV_________________

In the next few days, Error started creating new techniques with his new Creator powers. He created his own Novice God Ray, upgraded his strings, blasters and a few other things. After a few more days, William came through a portal and took Error to train him, like he used to. He was very shocked to hear that Y/N gave Error some of his Creator powers and that Error has his own God Ray now, even though it was nowhere near his own in power.

They went to William's hideout where KM was waiting.

As William and KM fought, the god couldn't belive how mutch KM improved from Y/N's upgrades. He finally deemed KM worthy of extracting pure data from the Mainframe.

"KM, it's time.", said William as they headed closer to the Mainframe. As they were about to reach the center of the Multiverse, they heard a voice filled with venom behind them "404.... Why are you here?" "Not here to fight, Loading. We need to talk.", said William as he explained everything to Loading.

".... The Citadel.... The Edensphere.... Why should I belive you? Where did you even get this information from?", asked Loading as William smirked "The Creator. I'm sure you sensed him when he arrived." "I did.... Fine, so what do you want?"

William grinned and said "I need KM here to absorb some of the Mainframe's pure data." "No! I allready have to deal with you. I don't need another pest with the Multiverse's energy!" "Well if we don't get all the power we can, this Multiverse is gonna get destroyed along with the Mainframe.", said Willian still grinning.

Loading tought and said ".....Fine .....But he has to give it back once this is over!" "I think we can work with that, right KM?", said William as he looked at the grinning king. "Yea, sure.", said KM beaming with joy.

Loading walked with the others behind him to a pool of pure code. KM stared at it as Loading said with anger in his voice "Go ahead...." KM took the hint and rushed to the pool, not wanting to anger Loading even more.

He put his hand in and was dragged into the pool as he looked at the William's shocked expression.

KM...POV_________________

'What's happening? I-I can't move.' I tought as I struggeled to get out of the pool.

"No! I won't let you devour me! I am the King of the Multiverse!", I shouted as I started absorbing the code.

The pure data started flowing into me like a river as I felt my body changing. After a while I was pulled back by 404 as he shouted "KM!" "I'm alright. I absorbed the code. I feel..... different? More powerful.....", I said as 404 kept staring at me until he finally spoke "....KM, you look different and the power I'm sensing from you....."

I looked down and saw my clothes looked more.... royal? Y/N said something about an 'Emperor' transformation. This must be it. "Hey, 404. This form. I'll call it 'Emperor Multiverse'." "Heh, sure. You're gonna have to master it as fast as possible.", he said as I looked around and saw Loading staring at me with pure rage in his eyes.

He noticed me staring at him and spoke with venom in his words "You need to return that pura data as soon as this is over...." "Of course.", I said as we took our leave.

3rd Person...POV_________________

As KM got pure data, he formed a connection with the Mainframe, like William.

The trio went back to William's hideout and KM immediately started testing his new powers out. He didn't gain any new abilities with his new form, but all of his previous powers were improved. He can now control others by simply staring at them. His blasters and chains were also improved.

The Omega Timeline_________________

Nightmare and the gang were searching for Adam, in order to ask for his help with the Ink problem. As they arrive they knock on the brother's house and Adam openes the door.

"Adam, we need to do something about the Ink situation. We tried talking some sence into him, but he whouldn't listen.", said Nightmare as Adam sighed and said "Fine, lets go."

As they headed for the doodlesphere, they felt an unknown pressence. They rushed and found Ink, but he wasn't wearing his usual clothes. His clothes were mostly white with a few black spots, but the most catching changes were his eyes. As everyone looked into them, they though the same thing 'His eyes are..... Hollow."

——————————————————————

Words: 1192

A/N: Hello everyone.
Sorry for the late update. I took a little break from the story, but now I'm back.

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.