23: Return

Y/N, finally back in StoryShift #532, couldn't help but feel joy in his heart for some reason.

Y/N...POV_________________

I arrived to StoryShift #532 and fell face first into the snow. Just like last time, huh?

As I got up, I didn't get a chance to look around as I was already back down, tackled into a bone crushing hug.

'So, are you two.....' Malware tried asking, but I just sent him to the Sub-Space.

I looked down and found a sobbing Chara mumbling something.

I then turned into my human form and opened my mouth to speak.

"Greetings." I greeted with her usual greeting as she looked at me with teary eyes.

"What took you so long?" She asked as he hugged me even tighter.

"It's okay. I'm here now. And it was only a little over two weeks." I said, trying to calm her down.

"That's not it..... There were earthquakes. Not from my AU....." She explained as I finally got a grasp of the situation.

"O-Oh..... Yeah, sorry about that. A battle took place and....." I tried explaining but she interupted me.

"I tought you died!" She yelled as I stayed silent.

"I'm sorry I worried you. Cmon' I'll tell you what happened." I said, hugging her tight.

After a while, she calmed down and we took a shortcut to her Sentry Post. Once there, we laid against the Post and I started explaining.

I told her everything. About how I absorbed the first KM, copying his chains, which helped me a lot. How I gained new abilities. How I saved a Multiverse and decided to stop being merciful. How I transfered her AU into my Multiverse.

I told her how I absorbed the Alphatale brothers and how I got a Malware on my side, sealing a deal with him.

"So, is he here right now?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Nah. I sent him to the Sub-Space when he said something embarrassing." I explained as she giggled in response.

I then proceeded to tell her about all the Williams we absorbed and the first M!404 that we managed to stop in time.

I told her how we went on a rampage after seeing M!404 kill Error and kinda killed everyone inside that Eden Orb.

"Wait, didn't the guys from the Citadel do something about that?" She asked as I looked at her cute reaction and created a window in front of us.

I then proceeded to play a video of the two 404s reacting to me recreating the Eden Orb and we both burst into laughter.

After that I told her about the....... second M!404 and our battle. She seemed on edge during this story and hugged me as I got to the point where he almost killed both me and Malware.

As I explained how Malware managed to saved us, she seemed to loosen up a bit.

"So, how did you defeat him?" She asked as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Well, we both unleashed our most powerful attacks and kinda..... shattered that Eden Orb." I explained, looking away, as she looked at me with her cute surprised face yet again.

"Shattared as in you broke it into pieces? Weren't those supposed to be indestructable?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yep. But here comes the part that almost gave me a heart attack." I said, preparing myself to tell the story.