31: Tournament Part-2

Y/N...POV_________________

"Alright. I think we can all agree that this goes to Ares! Next up....... a battle of Kings! King Multiverse vs Nightmare, King of Negativity!" Yelled Malware as KM stared daggers into Nightmare's apple soul.

He didn't stare for long as they were both teleported onto the arena.

KM, since he got his Emperor transformation, became more responsible and aware of others' powers, so he shouldn't go underestimation Nightmare here.

I even gave him his long gone transformation back, even though he doesn't know it yet. He probably won't need it in this fight.

KM assumed a royal fighting stance as Nightmare took his own.

"Ready? Good. Now....... BEGIN!" Yelled Malware as they rushed at each other.

Nightmare shot out a few of his tentacles, but KM dodged them effortlessly and summoned a few Wormholes in response.

Nightmare was surrounded by Wormholes as they began shooting chains.

Having no room to dodge, Nightmare turned into a puddle and reformed behind KM, but was quickly shot with a blaster.

"Hah! You'll have to do better than that if you wanna stand a chance against your King!" Said KM, mocking Nightmare as he shot a few more blasters.

Nightmare did his best to dodge them, but he eventually got hit with a few.

"It's not looking good for boss." Said Killer as I sighed.

"Yeah..... And KM didn't even use that yet." I said as Killer and William looked towards me.

"You mean the oath?" Asked Killer confused as I shook my head.

"No, I made it so he can't control others. He whould have won without a fight every time if I hadn't. I'm talking about his....... Well, you'll see soon enough." I said as Killer nodded and looked back to the fight.

William just grinned as he understood what I was talking about.

Back to the fight, Nightmare used his negativity to spread a black fog all across the arena.

I quickly made it so that we can still see through it, but KM whould have to figure something out for himself.

Suddenly Nightmare let out a battle cry and tens of tentacles sprung out of the ground, taking KM by surprise.

He managed to dodge some of them, but others were too unpredictable, so one caught him by the ankle.

Nightmare began slamming him down as KM struggled to free himself.

He eventually shot a blaster at the tentacle, causing it to release him.

Furious, he ran towards Nightmare, but was shocked at the sight in front of him.

Nightmare, now a giant, slammed his fists on KM, breaking the ground beneath him as KM struggled to keep Nightmare's fist up.

He created a Wormhole beneath him and appeared above Nightmare as he shot hundreds of blasters down, like a rain of judgemet.

The King of Negativity tried to block it with a negativity shield, but was quickly overpowered as a big explosion engulfed the whole arena.

Once the dust settled, KM dropped back down into the dark fog as Nightmare struggled to keep his form, exausted.

KM slowly walked towards him as Nightmare started recovering his form.

Seeing this, KM rushed to punch him in the face, but stopped once Nightmare changed his form.