24: Chaos

Y/N stood in front of Nightmare's Castle, preparing to enter after two weeks of absence.

Y/N...POV_________________

'Here we go' I tought as I took in a deep breath and opened the Castle's door.

As I walked in, I was greeted by a large explosion, blowing away most of the Shadow Papyruses nearby.

I sighed and walked further through the halls of the dark castle until I heard a voice.

As I got closer, I could see Cross running from Killer in a cow costume.

"DAMMIT, KILLER! STOP!!" Yelled Cross as Killer began running faster.

"NOPE! You stole my chocolate, so now you have to pay!" He yelled in response as Cross tripped and fell down face first.

A chuckle escaped my mouth as it turned into laughter, making my presence known throughout the Castle.

The two skeletons turned towards me as I could hear the others rushing through the halls.

The stared at me for a bit, wondering how a human got into Nightmare's dimention, until they heard my voice.

"Hey, guys. I'm back-" I tried saying as I was tackled to the ground by The Murder Time Trio, Cross and Nightmare.

"Y-You're really back...." Murmured Dust as I nodded and accepted the hug.

"Why are you a human?" Asked Horror as his stomach grumbed.

I quickly turned back into my skeleton form, not wanting to be the next ingredient in Horror's dinner.

"Well..... It's a long story...." I tried saying as Nightmare interrupted me.

"We have time. The balance has turned to my side recently, due to the constant battles going on around here, so we're free. Now..... speak." Said Nightmare as he stared at me, demanding I explain everything.

I sighed, got up and snapped my fingers, teleporting everyone into the living room as I sat down on my couch and started explaining.

I began from the point of the first absorbed KM and told them everything that happened until the current day. To say they were left speechless, whould be an understatement.

Of course, there were questions along the way..... a lot of questions, but after a few hours, I managed to get throgh the events leading to me defeating M!404.

As I finished explaining how I defeated him and how I returned the Multiverse to how it was before the 'Ink disaster', I left the information sink in.

"So, where is this Malware now?" Asked Dust looking at me.

I snapped my fingers, taking Malware out of the Sub-Space, making him visible in the process.

"DAMMIT!! WHY DID YOU LOCK ME IN SUCH AN AWFUL PLACE!? I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS!" He yelled as everyone stared at the floating blob of smoke.

"Is this Malware?" Asked the King of Negativity, shocked at the negative imotions the creature was emitting.

"Yea. That's him." I sighed and pointed at the blob of smoke.

"WOWIE, IS HE ALSO A GHOST?" Asked Phantom as he flew towards the blob.

"WHAT? ME, A GHOST? DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH SUCH WEAK CREATURES. I AM MALWARE, BORN IN THE TRANSVOID AND A SPAWN OF MALESGROW ITSELF." He said as he formed a smoke arm and pointed at himself.

Dust growled a bit at the comment about ghosts, but quickly composed himself, knowing what the creature before him was capable of.

"Malware, what did you mean before when you said he locked you in an 'awful place'?" Asked Killer, restraining himself from calling the creature a blob.