Esteban Ocon (Alpine) - Jumper

Requested: yes by pizza4579
Prompt: 23) "I can't believe you're actually wearing my jumper."
Warnings: none tbh

Esteban couldn't help but smile as he watched Y/n emerge from the bedroom, wearing his oversized jumper. "Morning." He smiled, watching her wall gracefully across the floor. "You seem in a good mood." She remarked, reaching for a mug from the cupboard. "I just can't believe you're actually wearing my jumper." He chuckled, his chin resting on his hand. Y/n grinned, adjusting the sleeves that were way too long for her. "Well, it's cozy, and it smells like you. You should probably wash it." She joked. "You wash, I'll cook the breakfast. How about that?" He suggested, standing up to head over towards the cooker. "Can I think about it?" She asked. "If I cook a nice breakfast, you can do the clean-up. Deal?" Y/n put her hand out and grinned. "Deal." She sat on the sofa eith her mug of coffee whilst Esteban got to work on their breakfast. "I think I might keep this jumper. It looks better on me anyway." She called called him. He playfully rolled his eyes. "Only because you make everything look better." She looked back. "Guilty as charged!"

She stood up and walked towards the table as Esteban stirred whatever it was in the pan. "I can't believe I'm letting you near the stove." She teased. He looked at her offended. "I'll have you know I'm an excellent chef. Just watch and learn, mon amour." She said, placing a gentle kiss onto her cheek. The kitchen filled with the delicious aroma of eggs and bacon and Y/n was already regretting making that deal.

"Let me just-" She paused, scooping up a fork full of her food before placing it into her mouth. She smiled as she looked over at Esteban before faking a distasteful look. "It's disgusting. I don't think I can do clean-up now. I just-" Esteban attacked her neck with kisses and her sides with tickles, making her erupt into laughter. "Stop! You're gonna make me spill it on your wonderful spiderman jumper!" She shrieked but he didn't stop. "I can wash the jumper!" Esteban had lifted her to the sofa, where he mercilessly tickled her nearly to death.

"Esteban! Stop!" She laughed, swatting playfully at his hands, but Esteban persisted, enjoying the adorable sound of her laughter. Finally, he relented, pulling her into a warm embrace. "You're too irresistible when you laugh." He said, a softness in his eyes. Y/n looked up at him, still catching her breath. "What was that for?" Esteban smiled, cupping her face in his hands. "I just wanted to hear you laugh. It just made me realize." Curiosity sparkled in Y/n's eyes as her head tilted to the side. "I love you." He whispered, his gaze unwavering. Y/n's heart skipped a beat, and a radiant smile spread across her face. "I love you too, babe." She replied, closing the gap between them both and sealing their moment with a sweet kiss. "You still look incredible in that jumper." He grinned. "Well, it may look better on the floor."

"I don't know what to say about that." Esteban replied. "I don't know. Maybe say that you love me again? I like you saying that." Esteban leaned down slowly before chucking a cushion right at her face. "Come on, get up. We have stuff to do." Y/n laughed.

"Boring!"