Charles Leclerc (Scuderia Ferrari) - Your Hand Fits In Mine

Requested: yes
Prompt: 22) "I like how your hand fits in mine."
Warnings: none

Charles Leclerc woke up in the soft morning light filtering through the curtains of Y/n's Monaco apartment. He smiled as he looked at the peaceful face of his girlfriend, who was still lost in the land of dreams. Careful not to wake her, he brushed a strand of hair away from her face. Y/n stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open to meet Charles' gaze. He grinned upon seeing her tired smile. "Good morning, sleepyhead." She yawned and stretched, "Morning. What time is it?" She asked. "Does it really matter when we have all the time in the world?" He replied.

Y/n sat up and walked over to the double doors that opened out onto her balcony and opened them, the Mediterranean breeze danced through the curtains, Charles Leclerc found solace in the sight of his girlfriend. Their love, like the winding streets of the principality, was hidden from the prying eyes of the world. "Come back to bed." He said and with little to no convincing, Y/n did.

As the morning sun painted the room with a warm glow, Charles lay entwined with Y/n, their laughter echoing off the walls of her cozy apartment. The soft sheets cradled them as they basked in the simple joy of each other's company. The pair watched as their hands moved around with the other, looking almost like a dance. "I like how your hand fits in mine." Charles whispered, the pair looking up to their hands as entwined as they were. "It's like they were made to be together." He murmured, bringing her hand to his lips and planting a tender kiss on her knuckles. "It's like the world stops spinning, and it's just us against the sunrise." With a contented sigh, Y/n snuggled closer to Charles, her head resting on his chest. "I love this whole romantic morning and all, but I really need to get up. I have work, remember?" He chuckled, his fingers tracing lazy circles on her back. "Work can wait. I have a better idea." He murmured, nuzzling into the crook of her neck and kissing her sweet spot. She sucked on her lower lip to hide a smile but mornings like this are what got her in trouble.

She pulled his head away and kissed him, before pulling away with a playful smile on her lips. "You say that every morning, Charles. I can't keep being late." Charles pouted. "But you look so perfect in the mornings. And my dreams of you just make me want to-" She kissed him again to get him to shut up, because if she heard his dreams, she wouldn't leave the apartment and he knew that. "I need to go." She whispered. "But you're so perfect, I need you." He got up on top of her, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on her lips. Y/n chuckled, her fingers dancing along the contours of his chest. "You're biased."

"Please, let me show you how perfect you are." Charles admitted, his lips finding hers in a lingering kiss. "Besides, who needs work when we can have moments like this?" She pulled away, a mock stern expression on her face. "I do, Charles. I have responsibilities, unlike some people." He feigned offense, placing a hand over his heart. "Are you saying my job isn't important?" Y/n laughed, her eyes sparkling. "No, I'm saying you have the luxury of being a Formula 1 driver. I, on the other hand, have bills to pay." Charles sighed dramatically, pulling her back into his arms. "What if I call your boss and explain that you're having a 'morning emergency' and can't make it?" She raised an eyebrow. "A morning emergency? What's that?"

He grinned, his voice dripping with mischief. "Well, it's a term I just made up for when someone is desperately needed in bed for a dicking down." Y/n burst into laughter, shaking her head. "You're so horny, Charles." She laughed before Charles leaned over her yet again, his chain dangling from his neck and sparkling in the soft sunlight. "Or, here's another idea." He continued, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Quit your job, and you come to my races and we can have mornings like this eve morning." She sighed, a familiar response to his persistent suggestion. "Charles, we've been over this. I can't just quit my job."

"But think about it." He insisted, his fingers tracing patterns on her arm. "You wake up in a new city, the only worrying thing being what clothes to wear today, and a sexy Ferrari driver between your legs." Y/n looked at him, her heart torn between the practicalities of life and the allure of adventure. "As enticingas that sounds-" She paused, placing a hand on his chest. "I need a job so I can provide for myself. I am happy to quit if or when we have children but until then, there is no way I am quitting my job. Im just being responsible with my life." He sighed, feigning disappointment. "Fine, be the responsible one. But just know that the offer stands whenever you're ready to say yes."

Y/n gently extracted herself from Charles' lingering embrace, a smile playing on her lips. "I really have to go now, Charles." He sighed dramatically, giving her a theatrical pout. "Fine, fine. But you better make it up to me later." She bit her lip and leaned in, placing a lingering kiss on his lips. "I'll give you a night you'll never forget."

As Y/n made her way to the door, Charles couldn't resist one more impulsive move. He grabbed her hand, pulling her back for another quick kiss. "I love you." He whispered against her lips. Y/n blushed, reciprocating the sentiment. "I love you too, Charles." Reluctantly, he let her go, watching her leave the apartment. In a burst of energy, Charles dashed to the balcony, a sudden idea forming in his mischievous mind. As Y/n walked down the street below, he shouted after her. "Y/n!" She looked up to see her boyfriend, naked eith nothing but their bed sheets to cover himself. "Je t'aime, Y/n!" He shouted, his arms opened wide.

People passing by stopped and stared, their eyes widening at the sight of the famous Formula 1 driver proclaiming his love from the balcony. Charles, oblivious to the amused and perplexed onlookers, grinned widely, shouting once more. "Je t'aime, mon amour!" Y/n covered her eyes with her sunglasses to cover the slight embarrassment her boyfriend gave her, but still she blew a playful kiss towards the balcony, making a heart with her hand. Charles caught it dramatically, proclaiming once again that he loved her.

The spectators on the street exchanged glances, some snapping pictures of the unexpected romantic scene. Finally satisfied, Charles winked at Y/n, who was now laughing heartily, and retreated back into the apartment, leaving the crowd still buzzing with excitement. He couldn't help but revel in the spontaneity of the moment and the sheer joy of expressing his feelings for Y/n in the most unconventional way.