Oscar Piastri (McLaren) - The Little Things

Day 10 of Christmas

Y/n had been sat at her desk in Woking for hours working on her assignment. She was jetlagged from having to come back from Baku the night before but she was too much behind these assignments that she had to bite the bullet and just finish them all. Christmas had always been the worst with assignments. It's like every subject decided to put their assignments up just for fun. She sighed and looked down at the desk, before she couldn't see anything for a moment. "Hello, missus." Oscar grinned as he covered his girlfriend's eyes with his free hand. Y/n giggled and reached to move his hand, looking pack and pouting her lips for a kiss, which Oscar of course did. "How's your assignment going?" He asked. Y/n groaned and looked back to her laptop. "This is such bollocks. Easily the worst assignment they have ever given me."

"I'm sorry, love." He said, kissing her hair. "You want hot chocolate or something?" He asked. "That's put me right to sleep. That's the last thing I need." She groaned. "I'd appreciate a coffee or a red bull though." She smiled. "You know I'm sponsored by Monster now, right?" She chuckled. "And you know we met through me being at the Red Bull hospitality." He rolled his eyes playfully. "Alright, alright. I'll get you a coffee, missus."

After a few minutes, Y/n realised there was a gentle smell of cinnamon and apples floating around her room. She looked around and saw the various candles she and Oscar had bought lit and set up in different places on shelves. She must have been so busy she didn't notice him doing it. She smiled and got back to her work, but that only lasted a few minutes before Oscar came back with a tray full of stuff and humming along to 'Felix Navidad' in his head. "Oscar, what's this?" She asked as he set the tray down next to her and began offloading it. "So, I have a hot coffee for you. Then I have a few snacks, a hot water bottle and of course, a bottle of iced cold water. Just so you have more time to study instead of coming out to get them." Y/n smiled at him and pecked his cheek. "You're the best, my love." Y/n said, caressing his cheek. "Love you. I'm gonna head now and let you do your thing. I might hop onto Call of Duty with Logan or something." He said. "I love you Oscar."

A few hours had passed and Y/n had finally finished the assignment in its entirety. She stood up and grabbed the wrappers and her mug to bring them out to the kitchen. She had dumped her wrappers and placed her mug in the dishwasher when she peaked into the living room at Oscar panned out on the sofa with Logan on his phone, still playing, don't you know. She smiled and walked over, lifting the phone to see the American looking oh so bored without his aussie friend to keep him company.

"Hi, Logan." Y/n smiled. "Hey. Oscar said you were studying." Logan replied, setting his controller down and talking to Y/n. "Jusr had some work to catch up on. I take it he's been out a while?" She asked. Logan chuckled and then confirmed her theory. "Well, if its all the same with you, I'm going to hang up and bring him to bed." Y/n said. She and Logan bid their goodbyes before she hung up and turned off the PlayStation and gently awoke Oscar. "Oh, you're finished." Oscar smiled as he saw her angelic face in front of her. "I am. So, ready for bed?" She asked. "Oh, I thought you would never ask."