☆ 3 ☆

12/09/2023

The boys stood in the hallway, four of them with their luggage ready to depart. Jungkook was embracing Jin hyung, while Taehyung clung to Yoongi, who was trying his best to wriggle free. They were waiting for Dami to arrive so they could bid her a temporary farewell.

Just then, Dami's voice echoed from behind, "Help, what's going on?" As she approached, her eyes widened in surprise at the scene before her. The younger boys quickly returned to their normal selves, releasing the older ones from their grasp.

Yoongi adjusted is suit, taking a deep breath, and said, "Thank you, Dami." Dami walked closer, eyeing their luggage, wondering if they were off on a trip, but she couldn't muster enough curiosity to ask. "Umm, you're welcome, I guess?" she replied, her tone hinting at a mix of confusion and disinterest.

"What did I tell you about cussing, Dami?" Taehyung scolded, petting her back a bit harshly, causing her to stumble. The boys watched in awe as Jin shook his head in pity, smiling at Dami, who eyed him blankly. Jin then petted Taehyung's back in the same way, scolding him, "Oh, Taehyung, leave her be for now. I feel bad for this little girl; I wouldn't be able to save her from you all."

Dami snickered, watching Taehyung rub his back in annoyance. "You never saved me," Jungkook muttered, rolling his eyes as he thought about the consequences he had faced.

"You deserved it, Jungkook, and Jin hyung, she isn't going to be punished like that, so don't worry, she's just a child," Jimin said, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and holding her closer. Dami ignored his gaze, thinking it was finally time to ask a question to avoid the awkwardness. "Are you all going somewhere?"

"Oh, yes, we're leaving for Italy for some work. We'll be back in a few years if we make it alive," Namjoon said, adding the last sentence awkwardly, earning a glare from Jimin, namjoon shrugged looking at him. Dami gave him a confused look, hiding her happiness inside as she realized she wouldn't have to live with more stranger men, even though they were actually...

"Oh... so you all aren't going to live here?" she asked, to which namjoon replied, "Obviously, bruh."

"Yeah, so... we'll take our leave now. Take care of everything, Jimin; everything is in your hands now. You've got a sister to protect from this world, and you too, Taehyung - that would be hard for some reasons, but you got this," Hobi said, hugging Taehyung and Jimin, cheering them on.

The phrase 'you've got a sister to protect from this world' caught Dami's attention, and she was deep in thought, not caring about her surroundings as the members greeted each other. She flinched slightly, feeling a hand on her head, and looked up to see the guy who had come to wake her up.

"Oh, hi, hoe suck," she greeted him with an evil grin, confusing everyone with her pronunciation. However, Hoseok noticed what she was trying to say. Jimin thought to scold her and tell her to address him respectfully but his mind told him to let it be for now since he can tell her later.

"Your brothers have told us about you before. I hope to meet the little angel they talked about someday. I hope you don't make it too hard for your brothers; come on, I'm sure they love you a lot, so cooperate with them always," he said, while Dami stared at him with a blank face, his words confusing her once again, as nothing seemed to make sense.

Why are they yapping as if life is going to be so hard with them.

They talked about me? Glad they remembered having a sister.

Why would i give them a hard time lol.

Here's a rewritten version with a smoother tone and additional details: