☆ 5 ☆

18/09/2023

As Jimin and Dami entered the house, he instructed her to change and return, which she did silently. Jimin joined Jungkook in the living room, where he was sitting idle. "What's up, JK?" Jimin asked, approaching the younger boy, who immediately stood up in respect.

Jungkook sat back down at Jimin's signal. "Nothing, hyung. I was just thinking... anyway, how's Dami? Did she cry?" He snorted, amused by the idea of her crying, knowing not everyone was as tough as him, with his arm tattoo.

Jimin relaxed, opening his blazer buttons. "Surprisingly, she didn't flinch, but her misbehavior still needs addressing." Jungkook chuckled silently, aware she was in for her first punishment, which might feel harsh.

"Go easy on her, please, sir," Jungkook said sarcastically, but genuinely meant it.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "You don't remember your own punishments, do you?"

Jungkook choked on his saliva. "Ah, hyung, those were different! I know you won't punish her like that, right?"

Jimin's expression turned stern. "Exactly. When you can bear those punishments, she can definitely handle these little ones. We never know when she'll face harsher ones like yours." Jungkook nodded, feeling genuinely bad, hoping that day never comes.

Just then, Taehyung's voice interrupted from behind. "Jimin hyung, why are you acting like you never got punished?we all were trained in the same world" Jungkook laughed and stood up again in respect, while Taehyung told him to sit back.

Jimin feigned offense, joking, "Hello? Unprovoked?" Taehyung retorted, "Not unprovoked, though," as he sat beside Jimin, who shook his head in disbelief.

Before long, they heard Dami's lazy footsteps approaching. She stood Infront of Jimin, without surprising being asked, looking away, knowing what was coming. Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Glad you remember."

Jungkook announced, "Taehyungie hyung and I are here too, by the way." He expected a warm greeting from Dami, but instead, she rolled her eyes and said, "Yes, I can see. What do you want me to do about it?"

Jimin's expression turned stern, and he kicked her leg, causing her to fall and cry out in pain. "That's not how you speak to your elders," he scolded, his voice firm. "Stand up, apologize to Jungkook, and greet them both with respect."

Dami stood up, rubbing her sore leg, and looked at Jungkook with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, sir," she apologized, bowing her head.

Jungkook's expression softened. "It's fine, just be more mindful in the future."

Taehyung then beckoned her over, and Dami hesitantly approached him. To her surprise, he pulled her into a tight hug, a rare display of physical affection from the brothers. Jungkook looked on in surprise, while Jimin smiled slightly, pleased to see the tender moment.

Dami, still confused, hugged Taehyung back, gently patting his shoulder. "What happened now, are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with wonder.

Taehyung nodded, his eyes closed, savoring the embrace. "Yes, I just missed my little sister. What's wrong"

He missed.. who?

Dami let out a sigh, trying to convince herself to get used to the brothers' care and kindness. They genuinely cared about her, and now that she knew the truth, she should be able to accept their affection with ease. But why was it so hard for her to surrender to their warmth? Why did her mind resist the idea of being loved and protected by them?