☆ 7 ☆

28/09/2023

"AHHH" the woman tied up in a chair screamed as the whip came in contact with her skin for the 17th time

"FUCKING STOP SCREAMING..... pathetic whore" Jimin yelled and raised his hand for another hit

The woman's screams echoed through the soundproof basement, her desperate pleas for mercy falling on deaf ears. She was trapped, with no escape from the torment that surrounded her. The walls seemed to close in on her, amplifying her fear and despair. Her cries grew weaker, her body exhausted from the relentless suffering.

"'Pathetic, aren't you?' Jimin sneered, his voice dripping with contempt. 'Now you see, the woman you so casually called a slut in the shop is actually more powerful than you.' He paused, letting his words sink in, as the woman's eyes widened in shock and fear witnessing a knife in his hand. as he took the pocket knife before his hand stabbed it in her thigh hearing another painful high pitch scream.

"'The woman you so carelessly labeled a slut is my sister,' Jimin growled, harshly pulling the knife, his eyes blazing with anger and protectiveness. "And now, you'll pay for your disrespect." he said before stabbing it on her upper arm.

"Trust me when i said you deserve to die i meant it" he said as he stabbed the knife in her neck 2 times

Sigh...

He flipped his blonde hair back with his clean hand, then exited the basement after meticulously cleaning the blood from his hand. He headed towards the living room but halted when he saw Jungkook entering the house. "Where is Taehyung?" Jimin demanded, his gaze piercing as he glared at the younger boy. "I contacted him, hyung. He's on his way back," Jungkook replied, his expression unyielding, aware of the impending consequences for Taehyung. "Tell him to meet me," Jimin instructed before retreating to his room, leaving Jungkook standing alone. With a deep sigh, Jungkook made his way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

°°°

It was almost 8 PM, and the girl sat on the couch, lost in thought, reliving the humiliation she faced at the shop. The TV droned on in the background, but her mind lingered on the woman's hurtful words. Just as she felt like she couldn't sink any lower, Jimin entered the room, his presence unnoticed until he sat beside her. She turned to face him, and he spoke in a serious tone, "When someone older enters the room, you should always stand up in respect. This is a basic rule in this house, even for me." She nodded meekly, responding with a soft "yes."

Jimin's expression remained stern, his gaze fixed on the TV, as he asked, "Are you feeling better now? Any cramps?" His voice was soft, but his eyes told a different story. She nodded, then spoke hesitantly, "Um, no... it's just my legs feel a little weak, yeah... it's so much better. The pain disappeared quickly, but when I used to be with Mom and Dad, it would torture me all day, and I'd have to bear it, squirming on the cold floor. Even if I cried or screamed, no one would hear me, and sometimes I'd just pass out..." Her voice trailed off as she realized she was sharing something like that to him.

She noticed Jimin's gaze had shifted to the floor, his eyes hidden behind his dirty blonde hair, and she wondered what he might be thinking.

"All this time, I thought you were safe, living a normal life with them," Jimin said, his voice laced with sarcasm. He couldn't help but everytime reminds himself about it. "But I forgot that you're living with those two...breeds who call themselves parents. Their love and care didn't last long." He scoffed, his gaze filled with disdain.

The girl stared at him blankly, and Jimin thought maybe he was too selfish, putting on blinders and leaving her with them. He gulped thickly before continuing, "They say giving birth doesn't make you a parent, and our parents proved it well. But I'm not even sad about it. I had Taehyung when they abandoned us, and then we met Jungkook, and our other hyung. We went through hell, but never felt like going back to them. Mr. Kim gave us enough love, though."