Chapter 5

Vansh made Ridhima sign the marriage papers and now she is Mrs. Ridhima Vansh Raisinghania..

He didn't tell anybody in his family about this matter. They still think thay what happened with Sia was an accident.

Vansh wanted to torture her, to the point that she would herself tell him to kill her. And he married her just for it. He wanted to see her suffer every minute. From the moment he open eyes in the morning till he closes in the night. And by making her marry him he can do this without any hindrance.

On the other hand Ridhima was still clueless about everything that has happened from past two days. She knows Vansh as a businessman, a tycoon. But she doesn't know anything more than that. Every time she wanted to explain her side she was not even given a chance.

And having no choice left ,here she was now, Mrs. Ridhima Vansh Raisinghania, looking herself at the mirror in the bathroom. She saw her reflection in the mirror, her scared eyes. Her tears were running nonstop through her cheeks. She loves someone else and is getting married to someone else, whom she doesn't know what kind of person he is and on the top who just wants her to get his revenge for a crime she hasn't even committed. Vansh gave Ridhima some new clothes and told her to clean herself and change. She had wore the dress and was just standing infornt of the mirror, lost in some world. There was complete silence, untill...

"YA, I DON'T LIKE TO WAIT, AND THAT TOO FOR SOMEONE LOW AS YOU. I'm outside come fast."

Vansh walkes out and stood outside the basement. He was about to go in the car when he got a call. Ridhima walked out wearing what he gave her. She saw that his back and he was talking to someone. She didn't have the courage to move any forward, she just stood there behind him. When Vansh cut the call, he was about to shout again, but when he turned around, he breath hitched, his heart skipped a beat. He got lost in her. While she was just there, heads down.

( the dress that Vansh gave her to wear)

And suddenly his phone rang again making him come to his senses. His eyes filled again with the same hatred.

"Get in the car," he said rudely. He sat on the drivers seat and Ridhima sat on the passenger seat besides him. And Vansh started driving towards his mansion.

During the Ridhima was in her own thoughts, I don't even know him as a person. I don't even know what I have done. I don't know where he is driving to.I don't anything right now.

What am I gonna do. Oh God, please help. Keep Kabir and Sejal safe and me too. Please I never wanted evil for anyone then why me. Only if Vansh sir listens to me. But now all I can do is to hope for the good.

She came out of her thoughts when Vansh said in the most poisonous voice, "Listen here, just be good infront of my family. Don't try to do any of your tactis. I will always have an eye on you. One mistake, you and your friends...," he smirked looking at her suppressed figure, " and don't even try to tell anyone about all this. You understand?"