Chapter 22

Next day in office.

Lily also came with Vansh. Although the family told her that she could rest at the mansion and there was not need to go to office, she didn't listened to any one and insisted that she will go to the office.

And she was with all the time in the office and this was not sitting well with Ridhima. She couldn't even do anything. And the last conversation she had with Lily was also bothering her. She was confused she was just overthinking about her. While going for lunch with Ishani, she got to know that Vansh and Lily were having lunch in his cabin and that added even more fuel.

Now she was just sitting on the spinning chair, spinning it right to left and again left to right.
He never asked me to have lunch in his cabin, what the hell is she doing there? They have not even came out from morning. How much help does he need from her?

"Knock Knock.

"Come in." she adjusted her position.

"Good after noon, ma'am. Your file got rejected and Mr. Vansh said that it has many grammatical error, so it can't be submitted like this. Please check it again, ma'am." The employee handed her the file.

"He said that. But I have double checked it. I always do it." She opened the file.

"It is OK ma'am just check again. Maybe there is something that you didn't get right? Otherwise you know how angry he gets on work." Saying that he left.

"I always double check my files. And how does it has grammatical errors, I have done everything with caution," she sighed, "I don't think he has even opened the file, considering how busy he is Lily." She again started to work on the same file.

After almost an hour she completed checking the file with other file too. She decided to submit it.

She took a deep breath before knocking.

Knock knock.

"Come in." She heard his voice. She turned the knob and opened the door. And opening the door she just stood there, forgetting what she was here for. Vansh and Lily were sitting so close on the couch. Laptop was on his laptop, he was doing work. And Lily was sitting so close to him, she was pointing on the laptop screen with the pen in her hand, like she was talking about something regarding work.

"Oh Ridhima you completed them?" He asked looking at her.

"Huh," that was all that came out of her mouth. "Ye..yeah. I did. And please check them." She kept the files on his desk.

"Ok... and yeah you can go with Ishani. We will be a little late." He said in a calm tone.

Ridhima's gaze shifted from him to Lily and again to him. "OK." She answered shortly and left.

"She doesn't seem like a person to talk much, right?" Lily said to Vansh.

"No... she just gets nervous in front of strangers or people she just met."

Lily nodded looking at the closed door.

Ridhima went home with Ishani. Her mind was wondering on what the two would be doing. On their way Ishani was blabbering about her plans and preparation for the wedding and she was just nodding to her.

It was almost 7 p.m. Their office ends at 5, so two hours, two hours and Vansh and Lily were still not home yet.

"Ridhima beta, Vansh isn't home yet?" Dadi asked Ridhima who was coming down of the stairs.

"Haan dadi, I guess he had some important work left." She sat on the couch with the others.

"Dadi... I am going to shopping for tomorrow, and Ridhima and Sia are coming with me. They still have not chosen any dresses and I too have to buy many things." Ishani said.