Chap 20 - Distinguished service Ceremony

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙠𝙨! 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮. (⌒_⌒;)

~𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙮𝙣 (𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧)

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: This is one of the longest chapter! 3k+ words!

*******

Author POV

Standing beside the Wizard King, you surveyed the crowd, your friends positioned in a line as distinguished guests.

The awarding ceremony begun, with Julius distributing honors to the acknowledged magic knights following his opening speech.

You heard Leopold's name was announced and he walked out of que towards the Wizard king to receive his award.

He stood confidently, a smirk playing on his lips as he glanced at you with a 'Watch me, Princess.' look.

You couldn't resist a small chuckle at your enthusiastically proud fellow, and you responded with an approving smile, acknowledging that you were indeed watching him with his goofy smile.

"There's no place for mercy when facing evil, sir." he confidently replied to Julius as he accepted his award, projecting a tough demeanor.

After receiving the recognition, he cast another quick glance in your direction before walking back to his position. He stood proudly beside his older brother, Captain Fuegoleon Vermilion.

"Next, with a total of six stars, from the Blue Rose Knights, Sol Marron."

She confidently approached and accepted her reward with a composed expression

"I grant you the rank of Intermediate Magic Knight, Third Class. Your exceptional vitality is unparalleled, as is your distinctive earth magic, but perhaps you have a bit too much freedom."