Chp 34

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 34: No Gifts
  "Wha--" The fire lit his hair.

  Tang Anan's mouth was slightly open in an "O" shape, her eyes were shining, and she clapped her hands and said, "Fireworks!"

  Chen Ruolan quickly covered her mouth, with the corners of her lips twitching slightly, "Be careful with your words, be careful with your words."

  "Ahhhhh." The man felt the heat on his head and instinctively put out the fire. He glared at Yan Jili fiercely, "Superpowers, damn superpowers." "

  Uncle, does he hate superpowers?" Tang An'an seemed to be shocked, she Turning to look at Chen Ruolan, "Sister, why does he hate people with superpowers? Is it because he was raped by people with superpowers?"

  Chen Ruolan said: "..." I dare not speak out, and challenge my dignity as a man in public, what is this? Shura field. Is this where she should be? ? ?
  A hoarse and unpleasant laugh came from the man's mouth, and he pointed the knife at Tang An'an: "Kid, I originally wanted to kill you last. Since you want to die so much, then you can become the soul of a man under my knife.

  " The face is indeed the shape of an eel." Tang Anan looked serious.

  When the sword was about to pierce her forehead, Chen Ruolan subconsciously wanted to hold her hand, but he missed it.

  As the shadow flickered, Tang Anan's body disappeared in an instant, and immediately appeared behind the man. She kicked the man's hind leg joint, and he knelt on his knees, knocking his wrist to the ground, and the knife flew out.

  Chen Ruolan was slightly startled, looking at the man at her feet with very complicated emotions.

  Tang An'an smiled narrowly behind the man, "Sister, please let me forgive you. It's not allowed to happen. How polite is it to kneel down."

  Chen Ruolan looked confused and looked at Yan Jili helplessly, calling for help.

  Yan Jili glanced back leisurely and raised his eyebrows: "What are you looking at me for? You're not saluting me."

  Chen Ruolan: Good guy, I didn't expect Mr. Yan to be such a person.

  "No, no courtesy?" Chen Ruolan frowned slightly and opened her red lips.

  There was no reaction from the people on the ground, and no one answered.

  Yan Jili took two steps forward and kicked the man's body, revealing the man's injured forehead and closed eyes.

  "If you faint, just bury it on the spot."

  After hearing this, Tang Anan cast his eyes appreciatively and gave a thumbs up: "Brother, go ahead."

  Chen Ruolan: She must not have woken up.
  Tang Anan walked up to the female zombie , looked up for a few seconds, and then decisively tugged on the corner of Yan Jili's clothes next to him. Yan Jili understood instantly, picked her up and let the female zombie get closer to her.

  A ferocious and ugly face suddenly appeared in front of Tang An'an. Tang An'an leaned back in shock and looked at Yan Jili in disbelief.

  Yan Jili coughed lightly and said, "Mistake."

  He took a step back and put a little distance away from the female zombie. Tang Anan observed the zombie in front of him and found that she had emotions. He was surprised and used the gold wire to probe into her brain.

  Tang Anan's eyes were filled with inquiry as he stretched his hand towards the female zombie's mouth.

  Yan Jili: "An'an!"

  Chen Ruolan: "Little sister!"

  She thought the zombie would bite him, and she did, but when she was about to touch Tang Anan's arm, she stopped abruptly.

  The female zombie struggled and roared, seemingly full of despair and sadness.

  The two of them were stunned at the same time. Only Tang Anan took back his hand thoughtfully, "Sure enough."

  Yan Jili asked the question in his heart: "How can she still retain consciousness?" Everyone who has been walking around these days knows that the zombies have completely Lost consciousness, only the instinct of swallowing.

  The male zombie from before was obsessed with protecting his family, and he would not be cruel to other people. But for this female zombie, they were enemies who would harm the man who raised her, so how could she hold back from biting?

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com