Chp 58

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 58 Polite Greetings

  She grabbed Chao Xi's hand and threw her to the ground under her disbelieving gaze.

  She said in a cold voice: "But you shouldn't do this and put your teammates in danger."

  Li Yingying looked down at her condescendingly and said calmly: "From now on, you can take care of yourself."

  At this time, Zhao Yanke also untied all the clothes on his body After being restrained, he stood up, his height of 1.85 meters giving people a sense of oppression.

  "The trust between us ends here."

  Ignoring the woman on the ground, they strode out.

  Lying on the ground day and night, glaring at the former teammates who walked out, his voice was cold: "Zhao Yanke. Li Yingying. Don't even think about leaving here alive." - The sound of the shattering glass door indeed attracted many zombies from the surrounding area, and they rushed over one after
another
  . , looking for prey with bloodthirsty desire.

  "The show has begun." Tang Anan tilted her head, and the baby in her arms tilted her head as well.

  One person and one child grinned at the people running out.

  Weird and beautiful.

  The people around who saw this scene felt the temperature drop suddenly and trembled all over. Their eyes stared at the strange girl and her doll in the arms of the handsome young man with unclear meaning.

  Chi Yanhuai looked at the group of men opposite him with strange expressions in confusion, and said in a gentle voice, "Everyone, do you know a girl named Li Yingying?"

  "What Li Yingying? We don't know." The leader's man's voice was so loud that it echoed throughout the convenience store.

  There is nothing false in what he said. They kidnap people and they don't care what the kidnapped person's name is.

  "Qiqi, go find someone." Tang Anan patted the little head of the baby in his arms and whispered.

  The doll's round eyes turned stiffly twice, nodded slowly, jumped from Tang An'an's arms to the ground, and ran quickly towards the man over there with its short legs.

  The man opposite looked dumbfounded as the doll in the girl's arms ran toward them, and froze in place.

  A timid person said tremblingly: "Yes, it's remote-controlled, right?"

  The leading man snorted coldly, "I don't care if she's a remote-controlled doll, I'll tie up those two people." "

  Fuck, clean. Looking for trouble for me. You, and you, find something to block the door." He directed a few people to move goods to block the door, while he stayed where he was and waited.

  The doll's knees bent, and it jumped onto his shoulders, grabbing his head with its hands. The doll's face came close to him, and the mechanical voice kept echoing in his ears: "Where is Li Yingying? Where is Li Yingying? Where is Li Yingying?" ?"

  Facing the doll's delicate and hollow eyes, a chill arose in the man's heart. He pulled the doll away and threw it to the ground.

  The doll rolled several times on the ground due to the force, then slowly got up, jumped onto his shoulders again and repeated greetings into his ears.

  Chi Yanhuai's eyes opened slightly, and his black eyelashes trembled slightly. He looked at the girl in his arms and said in a low voice, "An'an, your baby?"

  Tang An'an raised her eyes and smiled sweetly, "An An doesn't know either."

  Chi Yanhuai nodded her eyebrows helplessly, "Tell the truth."

  Tang An'an: "Maybe it's because the protector is eager."

  Chi Yanhuai: "Yeah ?"

  Tang Anan's clear eyes showed innocence and doubt. She rolled her eyes twice flexibly and said in a soft voice, "That should be a polite greeting?"

  Chi Yanhuai: "." This is getting more and more outrageous.

  The people around also witnessed this scene with their own eyes. Even the people who were busy moving goods to block the door slowed down and watched in amazement as their boss was being entangled by a doll to 'greet' him.

   Please bookmark, comment, and vote for recommendations! Let the children who are single-player see you big babies, you are the motivation for me to struggle to code~

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com