Chp 71

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 71 Sister? After talking with him where he had picked it up

  , the officer learned that Chi Yanhuai was the chief's younger brother, and his attitude toward him became much more cordial.

  The officer patted the young man on the shoulder and said, "In order to avoid a large number of casualties, our actions are along remote trails." He pointed to the direction from which he came, with a deep voice, "The

  chief and other brothers stopped for about five minutes. There is a large warehouse a hundred meters away. We brothers are here to look for supplies." The

  officer and other soldiers carrying supplies walked to a large military truck. One of the soldiers got into the driver's seat and the officer opened the front door. , let them come up.

  "Let's go, the chief will be very happy to see you."

  Chi Yanhuai nodded in response, picked up Tang An'an and let her get into the car before he went in.

  A group of people rode in a large military truck to the warehouse where the leader was located. No one spoke a word along the way, only small cries and their moist eyes.

  In a solemn silence, they stopped in front of the large warehouse, and the vehicle drove into the side. The officer directed other soldiers to carry supplies and exchanged secret codes with the people inside.

  They successfully entered this large abandoned warehouse. Some of the faces of the people inside were numb and some were filled with vague expectation, looking at the comrades who came in.

  "Xiao Qi and the others are back!" I don't know who started the shouting. Others flocked to their returning comrades, greeting them expectantly and eagerly.

  After a while, they discovered that several of their best brothers were missing from the team, and their eyes suddenly turned red. The man looked solemn and asked his returning comrades in a deep voice, "Where's A Zhan?"

  The comrade in front of him turned pale, and his eyes were full of sadness. "He died." "

  What did you say?!" The man grabbed his comrade by the collar, and the words in his mouth seemed to be spoken through gritted teeth. The words jumped out, "It's not like we haven't encountered a large number of zombies along the way. A Zhan's shooting skills are so good, how could he die?!" The comrade pursed his lips tightly and roared again: "Those monsters are

  not Ordinary zombies!"

  "What? What do you mean it's not an ordinary zombie?" The man's eyes darkened and he asked.

  "Calm down, their encounter this time is not that simple." Tang Anan appeared beside the two of them, his childish face showing the poise of an adult.

  "What do you know?" The man looked down at the little girl of several years old in front of him, not showing contempt, but with inquiry in his eyes.

  "Your leader will tell you." Tang An'an raised his chin and turned his eyes slightly, focusing on the man who was talking to Chi Yanhuai.

  She approached slowly, looking at the man calmly.

  The straight military uniform was already stained with blood, and his handsome and tough face was stained with blood, but it could not hide the aura of a soldier.

  The man's arm seemed to be injured, with drops of bright red blood slowly dripping down his wrist and fingertips.

  Tang Anan moved forward, carefully observed it, and looked along the tear on his sleeve. The wound did not look like it was caused by a zombie.

  She felt relieved and patted her skirt, too lazy to get involved in the affairs of these two grown men.

  When he came to them, Tang An'an pulled Chi Yanhuai's finger and shouted obediently: "Brother."

  "An'an." Seeing that it was her, Chi Yanhuai tightened his little hand and looked at his stern face. Brother, with a faint arc at the corner of his lips, he said to him, "Brother, this is Tang An'an, and she is also my sister." "

  Sister?" Chi Yanduo raised his eyebrows slightly, and swept his cold eyes indifferently. Tang Anan's cute and childish face, thin lips parted slightly: "Where did you pick it up?"

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com