Chp 53

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 53 Chapter 53: Is this person important to you?

  "Brother, are you curious about what my abilities are?" Tang Anan looked up at him with a smile on his lips.

  Chi Yanhuai looked down at her and asked her, "Do you want to say it?" "

  If I didn't want to say it, I wouldn't have taken the initiative to mention it to my brother." Tang Anan let go of his hand, palms facing up, illusory light and shadow The golden threads are beating on the palm of my hand, very beautiful.

  "It will guide me to complete what I should do. This is my superpower."

  Chi Yanhuai stared at the dancing golden threads for a long time, then opened his thin lips lightly, "Is it really just a guide?" "

  Maybe also It has other abilities that I haven't discovered yet." Tang An'an said casually, looking at him with hope and desire in his eyes, "It wants me to save someone now, brother, can you help me?" "An'an wants to save

  . Who? Where is that person?" Chi Yanhuai's eyes were filled with soft light, as if he was seriously discussing this matter with her.

  "I can sense it in a convenience store." Tang Anan told him truthfully what he felt.

  "Is there anyone else in An'an that you want to save?" There was a dark look under his soft eyes, and it was difficult to see what he was really thinking.

  "Don't worry, brother, I'm just saving her." Tang Anan was keenly aware of his emotions and knew how cautious he was about the situation.

  After all, in the end times when the virus is spreading, even if you have strong strength, there is no guarantee that accidents will not happen.

  "If this makes brother feel embarrassed, An An can go alone. Then come back to see brother, okay?" Her expression seemed calm, but in fact her eyes revealed her inner feelings.

  It makes people feel that she was actually very scared, but in order not to embarrass her brother, she mustered up the courage to force herself to go.

  Chi Yanhuai's eyes as deep as lake water flashed with a hint of meaning, but after a while, he asked: "Is this person important to you?" In fact, what he didn't understand was why

  Tang Anan was obsessed with this so-called guidance. What good would it do her to find this person? She is only seven years old, but her mind is much more mature than her peers.

  Children of this age should be thinking about being protected by adults.

  "Well, you can say so." Tang Anan looked hesitant and nodded quickly.

  It's not particularly important, but as long as it involves the target task, everything related to it will become important to her.

  "Since you think this person is very important to you, I will accompany you on this trip." Chi Yanhuai sighed softly and almost inaudibly, showing indulgence and compromise.

  "Brother?" Tang Anan looked at him in surprise.

  Chi Yanhuai stretched out his slender, white, well-jointed hands and gently placed them on her soft hair, patted her twice, and said half-jokingly, "Who asked me to pick you up and take you home? After all, you are half of me." Guardian."

  Hearing this, a beautiful smile bloomed on Tang An'an's face, and he hugged him movedly, his voice almost imperceptibly choked, "Brother, it's great to have you." The

  little boy buried in Chi Yanhuai's arms The eyes on his face flickered, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised.

  What a responsible person.
-Standing
  on the wall, observing the place to stay, Tang Anan hugged Chi Yanhuai tightly and whispered, "Brother, I'm scared." "It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you. You'll know later.

  " I can just go that way." Chi Yanhuai comforted softly.

  After resting for a few hours, his physical strength and the energy stored in his powers were restored, and he felt more comfortable in using it.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com