Chp 64

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 64 The army is coming.

  Tang Anan shook his hand back, smiled slightly, and said with soft eyes, "Thank you, brother."

  There was no point in staying here anymore. She was not interested in the group of people outside. After thinking about it, she put most of the rest Things are packed and taken away directly. Before leaving, she looked back at Zhao Yanke who was holding Li Yingying. She was silent for a few seconds and then suddenly called him.

  "Zhao Yanke."

  Hearing the voice, Zhao Yanke raised his eyes and looked at her quietly, with an indifferent expression.

  "I think I'm a good person, so." She raised her hand, and the shimmering golden threads emerging from her palm penetrated the air and penetrated into his eyebrows. Tang Anan's lips curled up slightly, "Please don't use the amulet I gave you. Live up to my expectations. Live well and wait until the day I find someone to pick you up." "When

  you have a stable place to live, write to the Nanyang base to let you know. By the way, my name is Tang An'an, safe and sound An'an." She He grinned at the same time as the baby in his arms, "Looking forward to your letter."

  Zhao Yanke felt a warm wind blowing between his eyebrows, as if something got in. He nodded, gratitude appeared on his indifferent face, and he sincerely thanked, "Thank you."

  Tang Anan waved, turned around and grabbed Chi Yanke's big hand with his free hand, and said to the person behind him: "We will meet again "
-
  After this failure, Tang Anan's attitude towards tasks has changed. No matter how difficult the task is, she will no longer take it lightly, nor will she let her target mission fail because of her contempt.

  Chi Yanhuai has been an aristocratic son living in a luxurious villa since he was a child. In his previous world, there were only books and an inch of heaven and earth. This trip also changed his mood.

  He no longer asked Tang Anan to stay with him in the villa to wait for rescue, but asked Tang Anan for all the information about his powers. He began to exercise his physical and supernatural abilities, hunt zombies, and save passers-by. In the past half month, he did many things that he had never thought of before.

  Half a month passed quickly. On this day, Chi Yanhuai received a text message from his brother.

  Text message content [I will arrive at the villa area this afternoon. Is Yan Huai still safe? 】

  During this month, the city plunged into darkness as the city lost its workers and the power supply completely stopped. However, there is backup power supply in wealthy areas, and a small number of people can still use electricity.

  But for some unknown reason, one night a house turned on the lights, which attracted several zombies roaring around outside the yard. The house was so frightened that they never dared to turn on the lights again at night.

  Everyone can also conclude from this that zombies now have a sense of light, not just a keen sense of smell.

  Chi Yanhuai told Tang Anan, who was hunting zombies and collecting crystal nuclei, the text message information, and showed his first relieved smile in this month, "We will be able to go to Nanyang base and settle down soon." Tang

  Anan An An nodded and threw the light system crystal core in her hand to Chi Yanhuai who was not far away. "Absorb it. The crystal cores of this system are very rare and hard to find." She lowered her head and glanced at the cleaning at her feet with disgust. The last zombie.

  This guy can unconsciously resurrect other zombies, including itself. Only when the crystal core in the brain is removed will he truly die. It is really difficult to do. Think about it, if an exploration team encounters such a zombie in the future and cannot remove its crystal core in time, wouldn't all the surrounding zombies be resurrected and fight again?

  Not to mention how powerful the superpowers leading the team are by then, after their physical strength and superpowers are exhausted, it will be great if the entire army is not wiped out.

   Here the light system is equivalent to the healing system.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com