Part - 1

Author's pov

Yn was sitting on her bed while crying. Her parents were calling her for dinner for past 30 minutes but she haven't bothered to eat dinner.

Mrs Min entered her room.

Mrs Min : Yn stop crying and come for dinner.

Yn : I don't want.

Mrs Min : Look here yn. We can't allow you to marry them. How can a girl marry two boys hah? That's not love. It's just an attraction.

Yn : It's not an attraction eomma. I love them and they love me.

Mrs Min : Appa have fixed your marriage with a business man. He will look after you and also you can continue your studies. After two days you will be marrying him.

Yn : I'm still young why do you want me to marry this easly.

Mr Min : Cause I don't trust you yn. What if you will runaway with those jerks.

Mr Min said while entering her room.

Yn : Appa please understand me I love them.

Mr Min : Come eat dinner and sleep. Tommarow morning we need select your marriage dress.

Yn : I will not marry him.

Yn started to cry.

Mrs Min : Yn. Litsen to me. My parents also arrange the marriage with your appa. Now look I litsen to my parents and now we are living happily.

Yn : Please leave me alone for sometime.

Mrs Min : Okay then. If you want to eat dinner go and heat it.

Mrs Min went outside her room. Yn locked her room and went to the washroom while taking her phone.

She have tried to call her boyfriends 3 times but they are not receiving the calls.

Yn's pov

May be they are busy with their packing. Today was their graduation. Now they are going back to their house. We were in a relationship for past 3 years. I used to visit them and spend time with them in their hostel.

But today before going to my home. I hugged them for the last time in the university. My father saw everything from the cctv and now look they fixed the marriage with some other guy whom I don't even know.

I try to call my boyfriends but they are not picking up the calls.

I love my parents and my soon to be sibling. Yes my mother is pregnant with a new sibling. I was so happy to get the news. Soon I recieved the call from jungkook.

On call.

Jk : Baby sorry we were at canteen for eating our lunch.

Yn : Oppa..

Jk : Nae baby. What happened to your voice? Did you cried?

Tae : Did she cried??

I can hear Tae oppa's voice from the phone.

Tae : Baby did you cried?

Jk : Did your father scold you?

I started explaining everything to them.

Jk : First stop crying baby. We are with you. Don't cry now.

Yn : Kookie I don't want to make eomma appa sad so before they invite Eveyone about the marriage do something.

Tae : Let's get marry tommarow.

Yn : W.. What??

Jk : That's the best idea. Let's get marry tommarow itself.