PART - 26

Author's pov

Jungkook was packing the luggages with the help pf Mr Min. They stayed with them from yesterday. Taehyung went to close the balance bills at reception while

Taehyung's parents haven't went today as yn's parents are with her.

The nurses took guggie for last check up with yn. Taevin was afraid what if they took the baby away? He can't trust them.Taevin was crying hard. Mrs Min was trying to console him.

Mrs Min : Aww baby don't cry. Eomma will come now with little brother.

V : Bwaby..*cry*

Hanseol was sleeping on the bed. Yn's parents were going to shift in a house near yn's house. Yn couldn't express her happiness. But deep inside she was a little bit sad for jungkook.

His parents haven't changed till, now they are forcing his sister to marry a 38 year's old man. Jungkook was really tensed about her future. It's true that his sister loves money but till now his sister gave equal important to family also. She used to message them almost everyday.

Jk : Uf All set.

V : Pwapwaa*cry*

Jungkook walk towards them and pick him up. He don't need to console him anymore as the door opened revealing yn with the baby.

Mrs Min : Is he all healthy?

Yn : Nae eomma.

V : Bwaby..

Taevin sobbed and layed on Jungkook's chest looking at the sleeping baby.

Tae : Come let's go now.

V : Apwaaa...

Taevin showed graby hands towards taehyung. Taehyung picked him him up.

Mr Min smiled at them.

.......

Yn was now really happy cause her parents got a house just beside their house. Taevin and hanseol started to open up and play a little bit. Mr Kim was helping yn's parents to organize their house.

Taehyung went towards the cafe as he already took 2 days leave and a lot of customers were coming to the cafe. Guggie was sleeping when jinil came to their house. Taevin leave hanseol after seeing jinil and went to play towards him.

Hanseol was staying with yn. While jungkook was setting the crib near their room.

Mr Kim : Yniee where is taevin?

Yn : He went to playground with jinil.

Mr Kim : Aah here some snacks. He told me to buy some cotton canties.

Yn : He is eating too much sweets now a days.

Mr Kim : They are children let them enjoy. Share it with your little brother too..

Yn : Aah okay appa.

Yn went inside to see hanseol watching cartoon. She gave the cantees to him and went to take a shower.

Jk : Didn't taevin came till now.

Yn : Aniyo oppa.

Jk : Let me go and call them. It's soon to be rain.

Mrs Kim : Ynaah here keep it inside.

Yn : Eomma you made dinner again? I told you na I will make it today.

Mrs Kim : It's okay. You go and take rest. I'm going it's getting dark and will rain soon.

Yn : Naee..

After Mrs Kim went jongyu went towards their house.

Jongyu : Hyungggg...

Yn : Hyung is not here jongyuah, he is at cafe. What happened?

Tae : What happened?

Jongye : Oh hyung you came. Do you remember about the thing I told you at morning.

Taehyung gave a done look and gave some money towards him.

Jongyu : Thankyou hyungiee..

Tae : Go slow jongyu.

Yn : Jinilah where is taevin???

Jinil : He is coming with kookie uncle.

Yn : Aah okay okay.

Jisso : Is guggie sleeping??

Yn : Nae nae.

Jisso : Then I will visit him tommarow.

Jisso said while taking the dry clothes as it's going to rain soon. Within sometimes taevin ran towards their house while crying.

Taehyung went towards him and lift him up. Jungkook also came inside while holding a stick in his hands. Jungkook closed the gate and went inside.

Tae : Uww why my baby is crying??

Yn : What happened to him oppa??

Jk : He don't want to come home.

They started walking inside.

V : Apwaaa pwaining

Taevin showed his hands while crying.

Tae : Did papa beat my baby?

Taevin nooded his head still crying. Jungkook glared at taevin.

Jk : I had called him several time nicely but he wad not at all litsening. He was saying. Papa go I will come. For hearing that I went to call him.

V : eerrrrhhh *cry*

Taevin cried loudly as jungkook started to scold him again.

Yn : Baby you shouldn't disrespect papa. You are a good boy right?

Tae : Aah it's okay.. My son won't do it again right??

Taehyung said and rocked him. He started to give kisses while taevin looked at jungkook who removing his shirt.

Jk : Are you going to be a good boy??

Taevin nooded his head as yes.

Tae : Of course yes.

Taehyung said and kissed His forhead.

Tae : Say sorry to papa.

V : Chorryy *sob*

Jungkook picked taevin from taehyung and gave a kiss. Taevin pointed at his arms showing he is in pain. Jungkook started to massage his arms while saying sweat words.

Yn : Taehyungah go and take a bath.

Tae : Nae nae I'm going.

Yn : Should I make guggie bath today?

Tae : Nae nae. I will heat some water.

Yn : Okayy..

70+votes and 30+comments for next chaoter
Do you all like it??
Any suggestions??
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘😘