PART - 3

Yn's pov

It's been one month since we got married. Taehyung was now working at jin oppa's cafe. Jungkook still haven't finded a job. He was attenting a lot interviews and preparing for upcoming interviews.

Last week kookie went towards our university to meet appa and buy my certificates to continue my studies. But what makes me hurt is he told he will never ever gave me the certificates and the day I ranaway with them, I'm no longer their daughter.

I didn't expect this words from appa. They told me that we can file a case against appa for not giving the certificates. But I told them not to as I don't want appa to hate me more.

They promised me to look after me and make me happy till the end of life. I believe in them. I know that they can't hurt me ever. Their friends are really supportive to us. They help us alot.

Were are now packing our luggages for shifting our house. With the help of yoongi oppa we bought a small house next to jin oppa's house.

Jk : Baby we have buy a tv for our new house.

Tae : As new year is coming they put offers so it help us alot.

Yn : Now I can watch drama all day.

Tae : Awww... Now don't tell us you are bored all day.

Yn : Nae nae. Here drink this juice.

Yn gave a glass of juice to them.

Jk : Thanks baby.

Yn smiled and started drinking for herself. They heard a door bell. Taehyung walked towards the door and opened to see jin and jisso.

Jin : we thought to help you for shifting.

Jk : You don't need to hyung. As it's only 1 month we don't have much things to shift.

Jisso : Oh it's okay we will help you. Yn how are you. It's been a long time since we meet.

They started their conversion to each other.

Tae : We need to buy a new sofa for our new house. Here As we already have it in this house, we don't need to buy new things.

Jk : That's why it's easy for shifting. We don't even need to call a truck. These things will fit in the car.

Jin : Oh it's okay. As it's new year's time, you will get these things in cheapest price.

Tae : We hope so.

Jin : Then we are get going. You all coming at evening right?

Jk : Nae hyung.

Jisso : We want to visit my sister's house also for picking our son. He was staying their for 2 days.

Yn : Oh.. How old is he?

Jisso : He will be 4 soon.

Jin : We are get going then.

Jin and jisso leaved the house. Jungkook layed on the couch. Yn layed on top of him while giggling.

Tae : Go and take bath. Aftr that we can keep the luggages on the car.

Yn : Okay. I will go first.

Tae : Naee..

..............

The trio was now keeping the luggages insidr their car. The backseat was full of luggages.

Tae : I haven't thought we have these much things with us.

Jk : Nae nae. Tae look at that.

They look at the side to see yn who was leaning on the wall was eating snacks.

Tae : Why are you eating that in hurry?

Yn : So we don't need to carry it right. I will eat this chocolates while we are in car.

Tae : nae nae. Stop eating that. You have already eat at morning also.

Yn pouted when jungkook buy the snack packet from her.

Yn : Everything is done right? Where is my phone oppa?

Jk : I keep it at the luggages already.

Tae : Now get inside the car. Wait you can sit on my laps.

Jk : You are driving today.

Tae: W.. What why can't you.

Jk : Cause I wanna make her sit on my laps.

Yn : Aish don't fight now. I'm your's only.

Taehyung kissed her lips. Next to him jungkook also kissed her.

They entered the car. After closing the main gate jungkook get inside the car and yn also sat on his laps.

Yn : I'm not heavy right oppa?

Jungkook kissed her lips.

Jk : You are not heavy jagi..

Yn shyly layed on his chest.

Tae : Someone is shy.

Yn : I'm not shy.

Tae : Did I mention you?

Yn looked at him angrily and pouted.

Jk : Where are you going? We need to go this way right?

Tae : We need to give the house key to tue owner. Did you forgot about that.

Jk : Ooh..

Yn : Yaah finnally we are going to Bukchon Hanok Village.

Tae : When I was a teenager I like to live in a village. Now the dream is coming true.

Jungkook smiled at him. Thinking about their city life.

Jk : Villlage life is really good. If we want to purchase something also it will only take 15 or 20 minutes from our new house right?

Tae : Nae nae.

Jk : I have taken money for loan.

Yn : For buying home utilizes.

Jk : Nae baby. We don't want our wife to live a poor life from a rich life.

Yn : You don't need to oppa.

Tae : Aniyo baby. From next month onwards their will be no offers. So this is the better time. Having a house is true. But we need buy the things we needed right?

Yn : hmm.... Oppa can I go to job?

Jk : No way yn. You will not get a better job at this age. We will work hard and look after you and our future kids.

Yn blushed hard at his last statement even she don't know why.

Tae : Maybe in future if you get back your certificates you are free to study baby. We won't stop your for achieving your dreams.

Yn nooded her head as yes sadly.

Yn : But look oppa. Tae is also working now. After you also get a job I will be simply sitting at home doing nothing.

Tae : Then kookie I will take her to jin hyungs cafe.

Jk : Are you okay with it baby?

Yn : Nae nae jisso unnie will be also their. So I will not get bored.

Tae : Okay then I will inform jin hyung about it.

Yn : yaaah..

Jk : Awww so cute.

Jungkook give a kiss on her neck.

50+votes and 20+comments for next chapter.
Drop your suggestions inside the comment section.
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘