CHAPTER 7√

Donovan

He is simply breathtaking, thought Donovan as he filled the bathtub with water. He watched his mate watch the water with wide eyes filled with uncontrollable glee. He poured in some coconut scented bubble bath and his mate widened his eyes with wonder.

"Bu-bbles. " he whispered, his eyes were unfocused before he frowned and shook his head before looking around the huge bathroom. Donovan decided to leave well enough alone. He would save the questions for after his mates bath and after feeding him.

"Elijah?"  Donovan said and Elijah turned to him with wide childlike eyes. Donovan smiled, he is too adorable, he thought. His wolf was panting, clawing for control so he could touch his mate in ways only your lover should. Donovan motioned for the bath and Elijah's eyes seemed to spark with excitement. Donovan's nose flared as Elijah wiggled out of the boxers he had put onto him. Donovan's hands curled into fists and he closed his eyes to regain his control over his horny wolf. He heard a splash and opened his eyes. His mate sat with a smile, splashing the bubbles around. It was an adorable sight.

"Bath! " Elijah declared watching Donovan, he tilted his head to the side," You... no bath?" he questioned. Donovan just wanted to scoop him up and cuddle him. He settled for a sweet smile, one he rarely had on these days.

"No, Elijah. It's your bath. I will be outside, " he said, he didn't want to risk pouncing on his mate and mounting him like a sex crazed dog. It was far to early for that. He walked to the door but paused as Elijah spoke.

"Would you..you wash my back?"  he asked ever so innocently. Donovan gulped. He wasn't sure if he had enough self control for that. His mates scent was already driving his hormones insane and having his wolf begging to come out and mount him. He turned and bit his lip despite thus fact. Elijah was watching him through his lashes and Donovan groaned, the boy seemed oblivious to how he effected Donovan.

Donovan bent down on the step and took the sponge and took a coconut scented bottle of soap which Elijah watched with furrowed brows. He watched as the soap came out of the bottle before blinking up at Donovan. Donovan signaled him to turn and began softly washing his mate's back. He watched the suds slide down slowly and listened to his mates breathing. Soon he was done and he walked out of the bathroom in a rush. His wolf was weakening his resolve with the images he kept throwing at him. Elijah bare and bent over, flat on his back, legs spread wide open.

Donovan ran down the stairs to the kitchen. The house was quiet. Three older females were laughing while cooking dinner in the kitchen. He entered and they smiled.

"Evening, Alpha. " they said in unison. The triplets smiled their identical smiles at their Alpha and gave a respectful nod.

"Evening, ladies."  he smiled politely. "So, what's for dinner?"  he asked as he got a bottle of water from the fridge. His skin felt so hot, he felt hot.

"Mash potatoes, grilled steak with a side of mixed vegetables." The first Triplet, Martha, spoke with a smile.

"Secondly, we have beef and chicken burgers with a Greek salad and fries." Madison replied as she fried beef and chicken patties.

"And for desert, we have a homemade chocolate cake, vanilla cake and ice-cream."  Mandy said while adding icing to the vanilla cake. Donovan nodded. It was always a 3 corse meal for them after all, wolves had a huge appetite. They ate large meals not including snacks. "And we have a pig roast for anyone who might feel like more meat."  Mandy says with a wink.

"Sounds good, girls. " he chuckled before heading back upstairs.

He bit his lips as he wondered how Elijah would react to the entire pack. He opened the door and stopped in his tracks. Elijah sat on the bed, a towel splayed over his lap. His chest and arms was glistening with left over droplets of water and his hair was curled a little bit passed his shoulders and still wet. Donovan felt his mouth water, he will be the death of me.