000. famous birthdays

lust for life

Anastasia Violet RosenfeildSinger

Singer

Birthday                               Birth Sign
June 21 1996. Cancer
Birthplace.                          Age
New York City, USA.             27

About
The singer-songwriter Anastasia Violet Rosenfeild gained fame in 2018 after the release her her breakout song "Video Games"
Shortly after she released her debut album "Born To Die" the deluxe version following later that year.

Before Fame
When Anastasia was 19 she worked as a waitress in New York before deciding to follow her dream of releasing music.

Family Life
Very little is known about Rosenfeild's family. In late 2018 Anastasia dated Marvel star Chris Evans, they went on to date for almost a year before breaking up.
In February of 2020 Anastasia announced her relationship with Euphoria star Jacob Elordi, the couple stayed together a year and a half before breaking up in October of 2021
In January of 2022 it was revealed that Rosenfeild and Elordi had gotten back together.
In August of 2022 the couple announced their engagement following Rosenfeild's third album "Honeymoon's" release.
In May of 2023 Elordi shared on his instagram that him and Rosenfeild had decided to call it quits, but still remained friends.

Associated With
The singer collaborated with Taylor Swift in 2022 on Swifts song "Snow On The Beach"
The two have been friends since 2020 and have often helped each other out with songwriting according to Swift.
Anastasia is good friends with Kylie and Kendall Jenner.

authors note
i'm obsessed with the lust for life album right now.
i also keep listening to fine china and it makes me cry every time.

"you said to meet me up there tomorrow, but tomorrow never came"
tomorrow never came - lana del rey, sean ono