007. god bless america - and all the beautiful women in it

lust for life

18th october 2023

18th october 2023

"YEAH I HAD A GOOD TIME, I'LL SEE you later" smiled as bid the man she was falling for goodbye. she watched as he drive away in his shiny black car.

callum had just dropped her off at her house after their date. they had gone out to a sushi restaurant.

they had talked for hours, finding many things that they had in common.

like the fact the they both loved the beach, they both loved late nights, and late night drives. they both loved treating their friends to nice
things, and they both absolutely loved food.

stassie loved the way callum's hair was always styled so effortlessly, and how his hazelnut coloured eyes matched his curled hair. she loved the way his smile lit up the whole room. she loved how intensely he listened whenever she was talking. she loved how much taller he was than her, the way he towered over her. she loved the way he held eye contact with her, how he never looked away first.

callum loved anastasia's dark brown hair, and how it contrasted with her ocean blue eyes. he loved how her hair had a natural curl, he loved it when she left her curls alone. he loved how her cheeks turned a deep pink whenever she was embarrassed. he loved how when she dipped her head down, how her hair would fall into her eyes.

stassie was finally starting to realise that she liked him, not in a friend way, but in the way that meant she was falling love with him.

she was falling too far and too fast for her to comprehend. she didn't know how to feel about it. she didn't want to date someone for no reason. anastasia rosenfeild dated people that she thought she'd have a future with. that's why she immediately had said yes when jacob had proposed to her.

from the minute she meet jacob she had starting dreaming about their life together. she had wanted to marry him so bad, she had thought that he was the one. the one that she'd start a family together, the one that she'd grow old with.

anastasia and jacob had both been heartbroken beyond belief when they hadn't been able to make their relationship work. the pair had agreed that they wanted to be in each other's life's either way. it didn't matter if it was together or not. that's why they had remained friends.

if you had asked anastasia is she imagined a life with callum, she wouldn't know what to say. she knew he would be a good husband and father, but was he the right fit for her?

authors note
i had a math exam on monday and i have another on friday, it's making me cry
this is very short but the next chapter is hopefully going to be out soon xx

"but i love that man, like nobody can"
how to disappear - lana del rey