005. beautiful people beautiful problems

lust for life

21st of september 2023

THE ALBUM WAS ALMOST FINISHED and anastasia was both excited and nervous at the same time. she couldn't wait for everyone to hear the songs she had written.

she was currently sitting in her lounge with olivia, who had just finished listening to her most recent song.

it was a collaboration with sean onno lennon, they had decided to name it "tomorrow never came"

it had only taken them a few days to write and record. the song was currently one of her favourites from the album.

sean had been helping stassie with the instruments on her songs, and they'd grown close over time. she had become especially close with him

"i love it, your voice goes so well with sean's" olivia complimented.

"i thought so, he has such a beautiful voice and i think it really compliments mine" stassie said in agreement.

olivia nodded, smiling as she started to tie up the laces of her converses.

"are you all ready to go out?" liv asked.

"yep, let me just get our jackets" stassie replied as she got up off of the sofa and started to
walk towards the hallway. she turned the corner and grabbed the two leather jackets off from the hooks they were hanging from.

"we have to take pictures really quickly before we go" stassie called out as the grabbed her keys out of the pocket of her jacket.

"of course. when conan gets here he can take them for us" olivia replied walking over and grabbing her jacket from stassie.

"you want a drink?" stass asked as they walked towards her kitchen.

"yup, i'll have whatever you're having" olivia said as she sat down on one of the stools at the bench, pulling out her phone.

anastasia opened one of the cupboards and grabbed out a bottle of red wine. she grabbed three wine glasses and started filling up two of them. she passed liv a glass, smiling at her.

"cheers" the two girls said in sync and they clinked their glasses together.

"i've arrived!" conan announced as he walked through the front door and made a beeline for the kitchen.

as he caught sight of the girls he gasped.

"drinking without me? so rude" he joked as he engulfed liv in a hug, before walking over and giving stass the same tight hug.

"sorry babe" stassie replied.

he grabbed the bottle of wine and poured himself a glass, throwing it back before clapping his hands.