006. when the world was at war we kept on dancing

lust for life

6th october 2023

6th october 2023

OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS CALLUM
and anastasia and been getting to know each other. stassie was really starting to fall for him.

she loved the way he always complimented her, and the way he liked her for who she was, and not for who people wanted her to be.

she loved how he alway replied fast, he never left her on delivered.

she loved how he liked her friends.

   STASSIE AND KYLIE WERE LYING ON stassie's bed scrolling through their phones. kendall had just left for an event, wishing a good time to her sister and best friend.

the two girls were resting against each other as they tried to stay awake. they'd stayed up late the previous night watching movies.

"i'm so tired, i feel like i'm dying" stassie complained.

"ugh me too, i can't even be bothered taking my makeup off. i want to sleep so bad" kylie agreed.

"come on, kylie, you can do this" stassie encouraged the girl as she got up off of the bed to go to the bathroom.

"you come here too, you've got makeup to take off as well" kylie laughed as she pulled on stassie hand, helping her up.

the girls walked into stassie's bathroom, smelling the familiar jasmine essence. a smell that could be found anywhere in anastasia's house. she had been obsessed with the scent recently, buying a dozen jasmine scented perfumes.

stassie grabbed a cotton pad and carelessly poured some micellar water onto it, getting it all over the sink. she rubbed it all over her face until she was sure there was no makeup left. she had put on very natural makeup that morning, not wanting to spend too much time on it.

she grabbed her toothbrush, squeezed some toothpaste onto it and started to brush her teeth. kylie followed her actions after putting her hair into a braid.

@anastasiarosenfeild

liked by callumturner, haileybieber and 4,962,041 others

anastasiarosenfeild is it really a sleepover if you don't match?

veiw 69,304 comments

kyliejenner we look so gorg
anastasiarosenfeild don't you mean gorgtastic?

user00 hot

kendalljenner i took the photos guys
user01 not kendall getting zero credits

user02 i need a friendship like theirs

user03 the outfits hit

user04 mid
user05 lol your just jealous
user06 finally someone's saying what i'm thinking
user07 their so full of plastic, that's why

callunturner beautiful
anastasiarosenfeild ❤️
user06 omg wtf
user07 wait i'm so living for this

theweeknd fire
anastasiarosenfeild 🔥

AS ANASTASIA OPENED HER EYES THE next morning, the first thing she saw was kylie. she was lying still, she obviously hadn't woken up yet. she looked so peaceful, stassie took a second to admire how beautiful her best friend was.

she smiled at sleeping girl and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, causing her to stir.

the brunette's eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at stassie. her brown eyes partially covered by her long lashes. her skin was flawless, as if she'd just finished a 20 step skincare routine.

"hey" kylie said with a soft, sleepy voice.

"hey, how was your sleep?" stassie asked smiling at the girl.

"good" kylie responded before letting out a yawn.

"you want breakfast?" stassie asked the girl lying next to her.

"oooh yes please, pancakes?" kylie asked excitedly.

"of course" stassie smiled as she got out of bed, putting on her

ANASTASIA STOOD IN HER DOORWAY, watching as kylie drove away, waving her off. she smiled to herself at the thought of kylie getting home to her kids. stassie was like an aunt to stormi and aire. the two kids enjoyed her company.

stassie closed the door behind her and walked into the lounge. she threw herself into the couch and reached for the tv remote.

she turned on the tv, going onto netflix and clicking onto her favourite show.

a series of unfortunate events had been her favourite show for years. she was constantly rewatching it.

season 2 episode 8 started playing, and stassie's eyes immediately fixated on the screen.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DON'T DO THAT" stassie yelled as she watched violet, klaus and sunny hide away in the trunk of count olafs car.

"are you kidding me, what a dumb idea. you're gonna get fucking killed" stassie complained about the characters bad decisions.

she yawned quietly as the next season started playing. she pulled her blanket around her body as she lied down, letting her tiredness wash over her.

authors note
sorry this took so long, i've been busy studying for my exams
hope this is okay

"if you weren't mine i'd be jealous of your love"
venice bitch - lana del rey